Chapter 2

The Store Manager of the Independent Mind music store walks inside and hears love songs playing throughout the store. Luke walks over to the counter and sees Beca humming along to a Gladys Knight song he crosses his arms and laughs.

"BM finally caught a case of the love bug eh?"Luke smiles Beca turns around and ignores him.

"Not even you, You big pain the ass can ruin my mood."Beca points at him.

"Who's the Chick?"Luke asked

"I met her last night at CR's party at that Club Bellas, man she's just incredible."Beca smiles thinking about Chloe.

"Yeah I need a name and does she have a friend."Luke asked

"Her name is Chloe ass wipe."Beca says

"Chloe What?"Luke asked Beca sighs "I uh..don't know her last name."Beca says

"WHAT you slept with a chick and don't know her last name. I at least get her full name first."Luke laughs

"No Ass. I didn't sleep with her we talked all night, about random stuff and music and family and I completely spaced and forgot to ask her last name. I'm gonna see her again though she works at that Club so it'll be easy to spot her."Beca confidently states.

"I'm glad you're finally dating it's about damn time you got some action BM."Luke pats her on the back.

"I hope it's more than that."Beca says

~In the Beale Mansion~ Chloe is laying down in her bed thinking of Beca she smiles and reaches for her cellphone.

"Morning Lil Red, I would love to take you to a special place would you let me do that for you? By the way I never got to ask what your last name was, guess we'll have to see each other again so I can find out."~Beca says Chloe smiles widely and sits up before she can respond Stacie barges into her room and shakes her head.

"Uni called me last night and told me your sweet ride and a motorcycle were still at the Club. Care to explain?"Stacie asked sitting on her friend's bed.

"I stayed with Beca and we spent the rest of the night talking I got home at like 6:30 AM."Chloe says

"You slept with someone you just met that same night? Your style is changing Beale I like it."Stacie holds out her hand for a high five.

"No You Pervert. We stayed up talking all we did was talk and I kissed her goodnight. That was it."Chloe says

"Oh well that's way to Rated G for me. So what you like this girl?"Stacie asked Chloe shrugs

"I don't know, I would love to learn more about her and my god Stace she is drop dead gorgeous she has the most mysterious dark blue eyes and her smile."Chloe gushes over as she talks about Beca.

"Well hopefully I get to properly meet this Beca. Sounds like you Bestie have a crush."Stacie teases.

"No doubt about that. I can't wait to see her again."Chloe smiles.

Chloe and Stacie walk down the stairs and into the Kitchen where Mason is on his laptop while on a conference call with Stock Brokers.

"Daddy No work during breakfast I told you."Chloe colds as she pours her father orange juice.

"Ted I'll call you back my Daughter will have my head if I don't eat breakfast without you in my ear. Call you in a half hour."Mason says

"2 hours."Chloe interrupts

"In two hours."Mason corrects himself hanging up as he takes out his blue tooth and sets it on the table.

"Chloe you came in at 6:30AM was there a problem?"Mason asked