Chapter 21

WE'VE GOT ONE CHAPTER LEFT AFTER THIS AND THE SUSPENSE IS NEVER ENDING!

Beca and Chloe ride back to the mansion in the morning after spending the night by the Lake. Beca kisses Chloe's lips as she helps her off of the motorcycle they turn around and see a Police Car in front of the mansion.

"What's going on?"Chloe asked

"Come on let's check it out."Beca holds her wife's hand as they walks inside.

"Thank Heaven!"Mason runs to his Daughter and Daughter in law and hugs them both.

"Whoa Mr. Beale, I may be your daughter in law but I don't hug anyone that's not Chloe or Jax."Beca says moving out of the way.

"Where is my little brother anyways"Beca asked

"I asked Luke to pick him up didn't want him to be around all of the drama going on here."Stacie confirms.

"What's happening?"Chloe asked while she hugs her Father back.

"My Father is alive."Aubrey says

"That's not a funny joke Posen."Beca snap as she points her finger at the blonde. Stacie stands in front of Aubrey and Beca.

"She's telling the truth. That's why we tried to contact you two all nigh. Sterling being alive means danger for all of us."Stacie says

"That's not all."Aubrey says

"What other great news do you have to share with us?"Beca asked

"Beca, Aubrey's on our side here her Father may be a psycho but she's on our side. So Cool it will you."Stacie says

"Cool it? You're the Devil's Spawn Posen. Don't you think you being here brings us more danger than before? Your father is probably looking for you right now and he knows you're with Stacie who is always at the Beale Masion, meaning the first place he'll come...IS HERE!"Beca yells

"Beca calm down."Chloe walks over to her fuming wife who is tightly clenching her fists. Chloe grabs Beca's face so she can look into her eyes.

"Call Luke check in with him and see how Jax is doing okay."Chloe asked

"Fine."Beca says Chloe kisses her lips and Beca turns walking into the other room as she pulls out her cellphone.

"What's the other news?"Chloe asked facing her best friend.

"Your Mother hasn't been answering your Father's calls."Stacie says Chloe looks over to her Father.

"I called your Mom telling her to get to the Mansion as soon as she can because we found out about Sterling. She said she was going to be checking out of the Hotel while we were on the phone, the line went dead and she still hasn't been reachable on her phone."Mason says Stacie notices her best friend is just processing this information Beca walks back into the living room having head everything and she walks over to Chloe.

"Babe I know your Mom hurt you, and I know you have some hatred for her which is okay but...it's also okay to worry about her even though you're pissed."Beca says before Chloe can say anything Detective Greg runs into the mansion.

"Mr. Beale, we have news on Janine."Greg says. Everyone drives to the hospital where Mason and Chloe are suppose to identify the body.

In the waiting area Beca Stacie and Aubrey are sitting down awaiting Mr. Beale and Chloe to come out not being able to stand the silence Beca clears her throat

"How many times have we been in this hospital this year?"Beca asked Stacie looks over at her friend and taps her chin with her index finger.

"I want to say about 9 times."Stacie says Beca nods and smirks