Chapter 6

Beca drops Jax off at Cynthia Rose' house and as they get settled in Beca sighs and finishes curling her hair for the dinner party.

"What the hell am I suppose to wear...I mean I don't wear a dress right? It's not too formal..Damn it I'm nervous."Beca says

"You can't wear a dress while you ride on your motorcycle."Amy says

"Actually I've seen her wear a dress and ride on her bike before.."Cynthia Rose says

"THEN WHAT THE HELL DO I WEAR!"Beca panics

"I think I got just the thing."Cynthia Rose Smiles getting up and placing Jax on Amy's lap.

**At the Beale Dinner Party**

Chloe is walking around the Hall her Father had rented for this meaningless party and she sees it's filled with people she doesn't really know all a bunch of business lackies that want to suck up to her father. She sighs looking at her cellphone waiting for a text or call from her girlfriend.

"Chloe you look marvelous."Mason smiles kissing his daughter's head. Chloe was wearing light blue dress and her red hair was in a very unique braid Chloe smiles is appreciation and he smiles at her.

"I got you something from my business trip."He holds up a small gift bag for her Chloe shakes her head.

"Daddy you didn't have to do that."Chloe says

"My daughter will be spoiled and I have all rights to spoil her."Mason takes out a small box and opens it revealing a small gold bracelet engraved were the words Daddy's Girl Chloe smiles and kisses her father's cheek.

"Thank You Daddy."Chloe says as Mason places it on her wrist.

"Where is Stacie normally you two are on the dance floor giving this party some life."Mason asked

"Stacie isn't coming tonight. I didn't invite her as my guest."Chloe says

"Who's you're guest for tonight then? I know it's not Aubrey she's already here with Sterling."Mason says confused. Before Chloe can answer they hear a loud Motor Cycle pulling up to the front of the hall everyone's attention goes to the front doors where Beca takes off her helmet and places it on the handle bars of the bike.

The Valet Parker takes the keys and Beca takes a deep breath walking into the building. Chloe's eye's widen as she takes in the appearance of her girlfriend she was in a black dress with a slit up the right leg her hair was half down half up and she sported her usual heavy eye make up.

"Who is that?"Mason asked as he watches his precious daughter walking up to the Mystery Woman.

"Wow."Chloe smiles takings Beca's hands Beca begins to blush and she smiles back at Chloe.

"Wow to you as Well Beale you never disappoint."Beca says Chloe leans over to Kiss Beca's cheek and Beca laces their fingers together as Chloe leads them to the refreshments table.

"Mason who is that young Lady with Chloe she's never been to our business dinners before."A Woman asked

"That Woman is Beca Mitchell."Aubrey says standing beside Mason

"Mitchell?"Mason asked in confusion as he watches Chloe and Beca's closeness to one another.

"I can't get over how sexy you look in that dress Babe."Chloe whispers in Beca's ear Beca shivers and nervously chuckles as she lightly kisses Chloe on the lips.

"Chloe DO introduce me to your friend."Mason says

"Bec this is my Daddy Mason, Daddy this is Beca Mitchell my girlfriend."Chloe says Beca looks over at the older man with Slicked back grey hair in an Armani Suit.