six

"Where is she now?" Chunhua asked Kaihao. The party was over and the crew decided to stay the night. To solve the issue with Yanyu. Everyone was present, well except for the girl - Jeffrey, Bangbang, Xiao Gui, Peiyao and Zimo who was out looking for her.

Kaihao shrugs, "She ran off before I could ask again."

Mingzhu tap her fingers on the table, "If apologizing doesn't work, what else could we do?"

Shuzhen looked at the boy in between the mess, "Kaihao needs to take her back, I guess."

Ruibin turned his head in confusion and faced Kaihao, "Ge, do you still like Yanyu?"

Kaihao was quiet. Everyone around him was waiting for an answer. An answer he knew he couldn't give right away.

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"

Yanyu! Where are you?" Jeffrey screamed in the park. It was almost 11 at night and the city was dead quiet.

"Sshh, you're gonna wake some neighbors up," Zimo hissed, trying to quiet down his friend. "She's not here."

Xiao Gui walked towards them scratching his head, "Jiejie's not at her apartment, either."

Jeffrey took out his phone, "I'll text Peiyao,"

But before he could press send, his phone rang.

"What?" He answered sounding annoyed.

"No, we haven't. And stop calling."

"Why? Why?! Because I'm trying to text Peiyao where Yanyu is and your name pop up -!"

"Guys!!" They heard Peiyao's voice from a few meters ahead. He was waving his hand and pointing at a girl who was sitting under a big tree near a riverside.

"I'll call you later, Yanchen." Jeffrey put his phone back in his pocket and the three ran towards where Yanyu is.

Bangbang was just a few inches away from her. He was standing beside Yanyu as he looked down on the one he admires the most.

"Bangbang..." Zimo called out, trying to get his attention.

Bangbang looked at the boys, "You can go now. I'll talk to her."

"Look, we're all her friends. We came here to comfort -"

Bangbang cut off Jeffrey's words, "Look, Tung. As much as I appreciate your help, do you really think Yanyu's gonna tell you how she feels, after everything that happened? After everything you've put her through?!"

Jeffrey backed away a bit because Bangbang was looking quite scary. Plus he was right. After what went down, he knew the only person Yanyu trusts right now is Bangbang.

"Fine." Jeffrey muttered, admitting defeat. "Come on guys, let's leave them."

"What?!" Peiyao exclaimed, "After everything I've done to look for her?! I almost got bitten by a dog for crying out loud -"

"Come on," Zimo said, pulling Peiyao's shirt and dragging him away as he screams for help.

Xiao Gui looked at Jeffrey who has now started walking away. He peeked at Yanyu who was still sitting down. He showed a weak smile to Bangbang, "Take care of her, ge."

As soon as the boys were out of reach, Bangbang walked towards Yanyu and leaned down, "Come here,"

Yanyu perked her head up and tears started to fall. She went straight to Bangbang's arms and cried on his chest, "I-it hurts, Bangbang. It hurts so bad."

Bangbang wrapped his arms around her and patted her back as he whispers, "I know. It hurts, too, Yanyu."