thirteen

"What happened to you?" Jeffrey asked Yanchen as he arrived at the cafe together with Ruibin.

The boy had bags under his eyes and he looked like a zombie. His hair was also a mess and there were still some cobwebs on his shirt.

Ruibin was laughing behind him, "Mingzhu happened."

Jeffrey mouthed an 'aah' and decided not to ask any further. Instead, he pointed at Yanyu who was busy tending to the costumers, "Where's the girls?"

Yanchen stretched his arms, "They're still at the apartment with Mingzhu. Did you make sure she won't take her leave?"

"Don't worry. Yanlei and Peiyao are at the back door incase she tries anything."

Ruibin looked around, "What about Xingjie?"

"Present," Xingjie arrived together with Zimo, Yankai and Zuo Ye. "But is it really okay if we stay here afterwards?"

"Oh, you're not gonna be staying," The boy smirked, "You're the distraction."

Xingjie widens his eyes, "Wait, what?!"

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"Someone's here," Bangbang mutters as he followed Yanyu inside the kitchen.

Bangbang saw that some of the crew have gathered around the table. He noticed something suspicious but decided to rub it off since Kaihao wasn't with them. So it was probably okay.

"Don't mind them." Yanyu smiled, knowing what he was talking about. "They're probably just here for some coffee."

"If I were you, I'll be careful, Yanyu."

"Don't worry, Bang. It's going to be fine."

They suddenly heard a ruckus from outside and decided to see what's up. They found Xingjie wearing shades, a mask and a bucket hat. He was being surrounded by a few people.

Yankai and Zuo Ye were holding two cameras and pointing it at Xingjie while Jeffrey tries to control the crowd.

"What's going on?" Yanyu asked to no one in particular.

"Apparently he's one of the characters in the movie, Monster Hunt," An old lady spoke up. "Ohh, I love celebrities!"

"Careful dear, you might choke on your coffee," The old man who was sitting beside her mumbled.

"Celebrity?" Bangbang asked in confusion.

"Okay!" Jeffrey started to shout. "Everyone who wants to take a picture with Huba can come to the park. They have better lighting than here!"

"First one who gets to touch the big old tree can have his picture taken!" Zimo adds, laughing a bit.

Everyone picked up their stuff and ran to the park as quick as they could. In an instant, no one was in the cafe except for the crew.

They heard the door opened as Mingzhu, Shuzhen and Chunhua walked in. Chunhua put up the close sign and faced Yanyu who was getting kind of nervous.

"Yanyu, we need to talk. And no, we're not letting you get away this time." Shuzhen says, in full authority.