eight

"Gross." Shuzhen mutters as she watches Zimo drink from two cups with different flavors of shake.

"This is good. Try it," He pushed the apple and mango shake towards Shuzhen.

Shuzhen looked like she was about to puke from seeing her boyfriend like this. She furrowed her eyebrows, "We have other problems here."

Zimo frowned, and drank again before speaking, "Have you talk to her since then?"

"I told you she won't pick up the phone," Shuzhen answered. "I don't know where she is now. I lost track of her."

"Can't we just tell them?"

"Not until she tells us to,"

Zimo sighed, "We need to say something before this gets out of hand and before he starts suspecting again."

Shuzhen looked at the phone in her hand. The inbox was still open and it showed a name. A name very familiar to the crew and everyone reading this.

With it comes a message that has been ignored for about three months now. Shuzhen looked at the text she sent again and sighed deeply.

"Where are you, Chen Lifen?"

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"Nongnong!" Kaihao greeted as soon as he met up with him at a restaurant. "Glad you could join me."

Nongnong smiled and nods, "How are you ge?"

They looked for available seats first before Kaihao answered his question.

"Good. Although I still feel uncomfortable being back here," Kaihao replied, reading the menu given to them.

"Is it because of Yanyu-jie? Didn't you come back because you wanted to see her again?"

Kaihao bit his lip, "That's the thing. I don't know anymore. The first night, all I wanted to do was to hug her and tell her how much I want her back. But then I remembered what happened, and the emotions just riled up again."

"So what are you planning to do now?"

Kaihao shrugs, "I don't even know if she still feels the same about me."

Nongnong rested his palm under his chin as the waitress took their order, "Why don't you ask her out on a date again? You know, like old times?"

"I'll deal with her later," Kaihao said, changing the topic. "Anyway, did you find something about Lifen? Or where she might be?"

The young boy sighed and shook his head in response, "A dead end. No one's seen her ever since the break-up."

"Did you try asking her other friends? You know the one's in the council when you were still in highschool - Yanjun? Zhangjing?"

Nongnong continued to shake his head, "Let's face it. She might not be coming back."

Kaihao expressed a worried look in his face, "We need to get her back - before Ruibin loses it."