ten

Bangbang met up with Yanchen in the middle of the field. He just finished his exam and the other boy texted him, asking to meet up.

"What do you want?" Bangbang asked.

Yanchen shrugged, "Where's Yanyu? I told you to bring her here."

"Yanyu doesn't have anything to do with you anymore. So what do you really want?"

"Look, Bangbang. I don't have any bad intentions here. I just want to make things clear because Mingzhu really feels guilty -"

"Then she should be the one talking here. Not you."

"Do you really think that she hasn't tried that? You both wouldn't listen."

Bangbang crossed his arms, "Of course we won't. After what Yanyu went through? After seeing Yanyu breakdown in front of me - do you really think I'll listen?"

"What happened to listening to both sides of the story?" Yanchen argued, getting pissed off. "Stop taking sides because you have feelings for Yanyu!"

"Stop involving my feelings for Yanyu here," Bangbang confessed, clenching his fists. "And both sides of the story? Are you forgetting what you said about Mingzhu after it happened? Are you forgetting the things you did, Zhou Yanchen?!"

Yanchen gritted his teeth, "Don't even go there."

Bangbang gave him a smug look, "Why? Scared that you thought of breaking up with Mingzhu after you found out -"

The scene was too fast. Yanchen's fist collided with Bangbang's face making the latter stumble on the ground. He felt a bit of blood on his lip.

Yanchen clenched his fists again, "Don't go around trying to understand what it feels like, Hu Zhibang. You have no idea what truly happened."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"Hey! Stop that!" Mingzhu exclaimed, pulling Yanchen off of Bangbang.

Ruibin and Peiyao were following behind her but the crowd only let Mingzhu in, knowing she's Yanchen's girlfriend.

Yanyu who heard the conversation came as quick as possible once she heard her bestfriend's name. She helped Bangbang stand up, "What happened to you?"

Bangbang coughed, holding on to Yanyu as he points at Yanchen, "Why don't you ask him?"

Yanchen who was busy being inspected by his girlfriend - pointed at Bangbang again, "You started it!"

"I didn't throw the first punch!" Bangbang exclaimed.

Yanyu's anger was boiling up and she called out for Mingzhu, "Hey, control your boyfriend, will you?"

The crowd went 'oooh' as if Yanyu hit a spot.

Yanchen looked down on Mingzhu as she tried her best not to show any emotions. "Babe..."

Mingzhu pushed her hair back and faced the crowd. She bowed which shock almost everyone. "We're sorry for causing such a scene."

She apologize to everyone present and faced Yanyu, "I'm sorry,"

She doesn't want to cause anymore trouble and she believes that once you have a problem with your friends it should stay in that circle. You weren't supposed to tell the whole world about it.

Mingzhu then grabbed Yanchen's hand and they walked away, leaving Yanyu and Bangbang in confusion.