eighteen

"How did you convince her to come?" Xingjie asks, pointing at Mingzhu who was standing next to Yanchen.

Zimo smirked, "I broke her vase. Told her I'd pay for it if she comes along tonight."

Xiao Gui looked around. They were waiting for Kaihao and Yanyu outside the karaoke bar when he noticed two people missing, "Where's Peiyao-ge and Yanlei-ge?"

"Peiyao says he's meeting someone tonight," Chunhua answers the youngest. "Someone named Jin Jihyu?"

Ruibin tilted his head, "Who?"

"I think he's the one who took Peiyao to the clinic the other day," Shuzhen explains. "You know, the one who accidentally hit him."

Xiao Gui mouthed an 'aahh' remembering the event. Not all of the crew came but he was too tired to ask everyone's whereabouts.

"Where are they?" Yanchen asked, scanning the crowd that were walking in front of them.

Chunhua took out her phone, "I'll call Kaihao, hold on -"

"Guys!" Someone called out. Ruibin squinted his eyes and saw Kaihao running towards them. He was already full of sweat. "Have you seen Yanyu?"

Mingzhu furrowed her eyebrows, "I thought you were coming together?"

"We were supposed to," Kaihao said in between his breaths. He was trying to calm down. "I've been calling her for over two hours and she wasn't picking up. I already went to every possible place she could go to."

Panic started to stir in the middle of the group. Yanyu isn't the type of person to leave her phone behind, especially if she needs to go somewhere.

"I'll call her," Shuzhen says, taking her phone from Zimo's pocket. She dialed Yanyu's number and the line quickly disconnected. "What the -?"

Kaihao clenched his fists, "Shit. If something happens -"

"Nothing will happen, okay?" Xingjie steps in, trying to calm everyone down, "Yanchen, call the rest. Tell them where we are. Zimo, Shuzhen, I want you to go with Kaihao to the station. Ask if they can help us look for a missing person. Chunhua, Xiao Gui, you're going with me."

"What, where?" Chunhua asks, a bit confused.

"Liu Lanzhi," Xingjie answers looking at Kaihao. "If Yanyu really is missing, then your ex-girlfriend is our best bet."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"Let her go," Bangbang says, gritting his teeth.

The girl in front of her frowned, "Nonsense. This is for stealing Kaihao away from me,"

"She didn't steal anything. For starters, you butted in."

"Look, Zhibang. Just chill out. All of this would be over quickly and you could have your precious Huang Yanyu in no time."

Bangbang looked at the door where Yanyu was locked in. He heard banging and screams of "let me out of here! help!". He had no plans of helping this deranged girl, but she blackmailed him. If he disobeys, she will hurt her.

The girl smiled and stood up, "I'm going back to my apartment incase anyone might notice. Guard her for me, will you?"

Bangbang can only watch her back walk away from him, as his hands were tied up to a pillar. A single tear fell from his eye as he listens to Yanyu's screams, "I'm sorry, Yanyu."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm trying to finish this asap because i actually see kaiyu as a non-problematic couple tbh so why prolong their fight? Hahahah I just needed to open up a drama that'll lead to yanzhu and ruifen's plot twist *wink *wink

new character introduced, Jin Jihyu who'll probably get a lot of screentime in my next book because of peiyao 😏

Hi @AESTBZ HAHAHAHAHAHA