NCT ~ Taeyong

{ Family first...}

I live with my husband Taeyong and our twin daughters. Me and Taeyong loved each every since first year of high school until now. We married each at a young age and had our twin daughters at a young age too. The twins names are...Riley and Kiley and they are both 11 years old but Kiley is a few minutes older though.

{ In the story }

I woke up next to his sleepy face and I smiled to myself and went to my bathroom and did my morning routine. When I was done I went to my closet and picked out my outfit.

{ My outfit }

When I was done I went back to the bedroom and saw Taeyong awake and I said

Me: "Good morning Oppa."

Taeyong: "Good morning beautiful."

Me: "Oppa, I'm gonna go make breakfast."

After I said that I stood up and he stopped me and asked...

Taeyong: "Are you busy today?"

Me: "No why?"

Taeyong: "How about we go out with the princesses today!"

Me: "Yes!"

Taeyong: "Ah you are so cute! And that means you don't have to cook breakfast."

Me: "Okay but Oppa? You gotta go get ready! And I gotta go wake up the girls;"

Taeyong: "Okay I'm going. And okay...But by the way you look very beautiful today."

Me: "Thanks Oppa."

After I said that he hugged me and went to the bathroom and did his morning routine. I looked at the clock and saw 10:23am. A few minutes later, Taeyong was done. Then we went to the girls room. Then first room we went to was Riley's room.

{ Riley's room }

I knocked on the door and no answer so we went in and saw her still sleeping I looked at Taeyong and we both smiled and went to her bed then I said