Astro ~ Sanha

{ Shy boy and Shy girl }

I live with my brother and a younger sister. Our big brother is Eunwoo. He's 20 years old. Then there is myself and I'm 18. Then there's our little sister Lilly. She's 16 years old. We live separately from our parents. Normally me and my sister is home school but tomorrow is gonna be our first day at our brother's school. And I'm a bit scared and I'm also shy too. I was in my bedroom..

{My bedroom}

I laid down on my bed and then I sighed

I laid down on my bed and then I sighed. I heard a knock on the door and I said...

Me: "Come in!"

After I said that I looked at the door and saw Eunwoo. And I said...

Me: "Oh Hey Oppa."

Eunwoo: "Are you okay Princess?"

Me: "I'm okay Oppa. I'm just worry about tomorrow."

Eunwoo: "Aww it's okay I'll be by your side. And so will my friends and Lilly...Well Lilly is also nervous too."

Me: "Okay Oppa. Please don't leave my side."

Eunwoo: "Okay I won't."

After he said that he started tickling me and I was laughing so hard because im was very ticklish. I was laughing to hard Unnie I had to say something while laughing...

Me: "O-Oppa...I-I g-gotta....s-say s-something!"

After I said that he stopped tickling me and he said...

Eunwoo: "What is it?"

Me: "Did you talk to Lilly yet?"

Eunwoo: "No not yet why?"

Me: "You know how she is whenever she starts being nervous."

Eunwoo: "Yeah you are right. Let's go check one her."

I nodded and I got off my bed and kinda fixed my hair and after that I left my room and went to Lilly's. when we arrived we knocked on the door and no answer then we knocked one more time and the we opened the door and walked into her room...

{ Lilly's room }