NCT ~ Kun

{ Misunderstanding Situation }

I live with my brothers and best friends. My brothers are Hongjoong, Wooyoung and San. I was the middle child between Wooyoung and San out of my brothers. My best friends are Hendery, Kun, YangYang and Winwin. They all always care about me and they are always there whenever I need them. We all live together in one house. I love them all so much but especially Kun. He's been my best friend for while now.

{ In the story }

I woke up sneezing and coughing. I think I had this because yesterday the boys and I were playing outside and like it we didn't go home until dark and it was also cold too. Luckily today was a Saturday so no school. But then I got up and went to go brush my teeth and that's it and then I went to Kun's room. I choose him because he was only right next door to me so I knocked on his door and then he said come in and I did...and when I did he said...

Kun: "Oh good morning sweetheart."

Me: "Oppa...I don't feel to good."

When I said that he came to me and touched my forehead and then he said...

Kun: "Oh...my sweetheart you have a fever...come on back to bed you go."

Me: "Oppa...I'm too weak."

Kun: "Okay then you can lay here in my room. And I'll go cook so warm soup and medicine for you and also I'll tell the others too."

Me: "Thanks Oppa."

Kun: "No problem sweetheart. Now you rest well and I'll be back."

Me: "Okay."

After I said that Kun left and I laid down on his bed. Kun is my childhood/ best friend for a while now. That's why we get along so well. I do have a crush on Kun. I'm grateful to have him in my life. I'm happy to have all the boys in my life. Then I slowly felt sleepy and fell asleep again.

{ Kun's P.O.V }

After I left my room I told the other boys that Y/n was sick and she was in my room of course Hongjoong, Wooyoung, and San asked why she's in my room and I said "Because she came to me and she was to weak to walk back to her room." Then they nodded of course and YangYang, Winwin, Hendery and I both went downstairs to get the food ready. While San, Hongjoong, and Wooyoung were in the living room play video games.

A few minutes later, we were done with the food. Hendery told the boys to come in and eat breakfast but they haven't finished their game yet so they have to finish it first. Me, Hendery,YangYang and Winwin ate ahead of the boys because we had to be upstairs with Y/n. But before the boys came in I managed to say to Hendery...

Me: "Hendery, you know that I'm her best friend and nothing more right...I think."

Hendery: "Yes I know that Hyung why are you suddenly saying this?"

Me: "I was only saying...because the others look like they were gonna kill me when I told them that y/n was in my room."

Hendery: "Ah okay don't worry Hyung they won't do anything to you. They are just protective of Noona that's all."

Me: "Protective over what?!...I've been her childhood best friend since we were kids. I won't harm that little sweetheart...I can't even yell at her!"

Winwin: "Hyung Calm down."

YangYang: "Yeah Hyung, everything will be okay."

Hendery: "Okay Hyung calm down...I'll talk to them I promise. Now can you and Winwin please bring y/n noona her food and medicines please."