NCT ~ Jaemin

{Problems}

Me and my younger brother Yuta been having a lot of problems lately and it's not with each other buts it's with our parents. They keep on fighting. And sometime they blame things on us even though we didn't do anything wrong. Only our Best friends Jaemin and Taeyong and We both were in our room. And we have a connection in our closets. So we always visit each other whenever we get send to our room.

{ In the story }

I woke up at 7am and got ready for school. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. When I was done I went to my closet and picked out an outfit.

{ My outfit: }

When I was done I went through my closet and go to the door behind my clothes

When I was done I went through my closet and go to the door behind my clothes. I knocked before I came in and I heard him said 'come in' so I open the door and saw him. I hugged him and said...

Me: "Good morning my Oppa."

Yuta: "Good morning princess."

We both hugged each other. Then we went downstairs. And they were fighting again. Yuta does care but he tries to ignore it since it happens all the time.But honestly I can't. Oppa is only strong because he wants to be strong for me. Instead of eating breakfast we just said 'Bye mom and dad!' and then left the house. Taeyong came and drove us to school. And we saw Jaemin at the door. I actually have a crush on Jaemin. But I haven't told him yet.

Then when we arrived and Taeyong parked the car we went to them and then while talking my stomach growls and Jaemin heard it and said...

Jaemin: "You guys didn't eat breakfast didn't you?"

Me: "No..."

Jaemin: "Why?"

Yuta: " They were at it again."

Taeyong: "Seriously?! They really need to stop! because you guys did nothing wrong!"

Yuta: "Yes Taeyong Hyung! Exactly!!"

Jaemin: "Let's not think about that right now. We need to go get you guys something to eat. Ooh I know we have scrabble eggs and bacon and toast in our hang out room. You guys and go eat those."

Me & Yuta: "Ah Thanks Jaemin!"

Jaemin: "Ahh no need to thank me I'm only caring for my best friends."

After he said that my heart started beating faster and I blushed. then we went to our hang out room. And when we arrived me and Yuta ate the food and it was delicious. We finished just in time for class too. Me, Taeyong, Yuta, and Jaemin went to class together. During class I was thinking about the situation and I wasn't paying attention. And then Jaemin tapped me and said...

Jaemin: "Hey you okay?"

Me: "Mhmm"

Then Jaemin went back to listening to the teacher. After 4 hours it was finally break time. Everyone left the room and the boys went to our hang out. I didn't go to the hang out instead I went to the flower garden. I didn't say anything to the boys. And I just left them. When I arrived at the garden I admire the beautifulness. Then I heard footsteps coming my way. And it was a group of girls.