Ateez ~ Wooyoung {pt.1}

{ Love Bet } { Part 1 }

I live with my brother older brother Seonghwa and youngers siblings name Rose and Jae. Jae is 13 and Rose is 12 years old. And then there's me I live with my siblings for my whole life because my parents abandoned me, my brother and our younger siblings. But my brother's best friend Hongjoong and his family took all of us in and took care of us. But now that Seonghwa was old enough Mrs. and Mr. Kim gave us some money to survive and helped us buy a modern house. They check in once in a while too and they told us to call them 'mom' and 'dad' and so we did. And that where we are now. And also I'm actually an average girl that loves books but that pretty at the same time too. I'm pretty in the inside but a bit nerdy in the outside. And of course I have no friends.

{ The house }

{ In the story }

{ In the story }

I woke up by my alarm and I looked around in my bedroom...

{ My bedroom }

When I took around again I realized there was someone on my bed right next to me because that person groaned and I looked at that person and it was

When I took around again I realized there was someone on my bed right next to me because that person groaned and I looked at that person and it was....Rose. Mine, Seonghwa, and Jae's little sister. I looked at her and smiled and then I patted her and said...

Me: "Rose Sweetheart, time to wake up!"

Rose: "Okay Unnie...I'm awake."

Me: "Go get ready for school I gotta get ready too."

When I said that she got to and left sleepily and I giggled. Then I got off my bed and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. When I did a few minutes later I was finally done. I went to my closet and picked out my outfit.

{ My outfit }