Got7 ~ Mark

{ The love?... }

I live with my brother Jinhwan and his girlfriend Rosey. Jinhwan is older then me because he's 24 but Rosey is only 21 and I'm 22. She still called me Unnie though and I'm good with that. Jinhwan hugs me a lot because I'm his little sister and he loves me very much because our parents passed away when He was 8 and when I was 6. Our grandparents took care of us until Jinhwan was 20 and I was 18. But then they passed away to because of old age. But Rosey understands that. Me and Rosey get along very well that's why we are best friends. Jinhwan loves it whenever we get along. Mark(got7) Hongjoong, and Taeyong are my best friends also. They take care of me a lot like my brother does.

{ In the story }

I woke up to my alarm. And I got up and went to my bathroom and did my morning routine. When I was done I went to my closet and picked out my outfit.

{ My outfit }

When I was done I went downstairs and saw nobody so I ended up making breakfast

When I was done I went downstairs and saw nobody so I ended up making breakfast. A few minutes later, I suddenly felt arms around my waist and his head was on my shoulder and I smiled and said...

Me: "Good morning Oppa."

Jinhwan: "Good morning my princess."

Me: "Oppa...for a person that's older then me...you are surly very cute."

Jinhwan: "I know I am."

Me: "Wow Oppa!...Hey Oppa?"

Jinhwan: "Huh?"

Me: "Where's Rosey?"

Jinhwan: "She's still upstairs getting ready."

Me: "Oh okay...Oppa can you help me with our breakfast please?"

After I asked that he nodded and helped me with breakfast later when we were finished Rosey came down we 3 started eating. When we were done we went to school. A few minutes later, we arrived at school and I saw Taeyong and Hongjoong standing there and I ran to them and hugged them and said...

Me: "Good morning Taeyong Oppa and Hongjoong Oppa!"

Taeyong & Hongjoong: "Good morning Princess! And Jinhwan Hyung and Rosey!"

Jinhwan & Rosey: "Good morning!"

Me: "Ah...Wait...where is Mark Oppa?"

Hongjoong: "He's with the girls inside."

Me: "The girls? You mean the girls that always bully me?"

Jinhwan: "Wait What?! Princess you are being bullied?!"

Me: "Umm nooo...."

Taeyong: "What?! Princess you haven't told Hyung yet?"

Me: "Nope because I didn't want him to worry."