NCT ~ Jaemin

{ Birthday }

I live in a house with 8 boys. 3 of them are my brothers and one of them is my boyfriend. Well let me tell you who they are. My 3 brothers are Taeyong,  Mark and Jisung. Taeyong and Mark are older then me. Then it's me and then Jisung. Jisung is our little brother, he's our adopted brother because we found him in the middle of the street alone as a baby. And so Taeyong adopted him since he was old enough too. And my boyfriend is Jaemin. He's also older then me but only by a few months. Jaemin asked be out a few months ago and I love him so much. I love living the boys they always makes me happy no matter what happens. Today is my birthday and I was happy that I get to spend the day with them.

{ In the story }

{ Mine and Jaemin's room }

I woke up with someone say

???: "Noona! Hyung! Wake up."

We slightly giggled knowing who that was. Then I said...

Me: "We are awake my Mochi."

Jisung: "Okay!"

Me: "Good morning Oppa, Mochi."

Jaemin: "Good morning princess, Mochi."

Jisung: "Good morning Noona, Hyung."

After he said that Jisung was standing right next to our beds while Me and Jaemin were still laying on the bed looking at him and then I looked at him and said...

Me: "Now come here and tell Noona why you are so happy."

I scooted over closer to Jaemin and he put his arms around my waist and then tapped the space next to me. Then Jisung nodded and laid on the bed. Then I asked again....

Me: "Now let Noona why are you do happy?"

Jisung: "Do you not know what today is Noona?"

Jaemin: "Yeah do you not know princess?"

Me: "Ummmm...It's-..."

Before I was about to continue Taeyong, Mark and the others burst into the room and they all said...

Everyone except me: "Happy birthday y/n!!"

Me: "Thank you!! Oh haha you mean my birthday I thought you meant something else important."

Taeyong: "Sweetheart, your birthday is important though."

After he said that he pouted...one of my weaknesses is seeing Taeyong pout...it's just so cute!! Then I said...

Me: "Okay Oppa! Please stop pouting like that! You are killing me!"

Taeyong: "Hey I do know your weakness more then the boys."