Got7 ~ Mark

{Being sick}

      I woke up early in the morning and my boyfriend Hansol was still sleeping with his arm around me. Then I removed it slowly because I didn't want to wake him. When I removed his arm I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. When I was done I got this outfit.

      When I was done I got out of my closet and went back to my room and still see Mark sleeping

      When I was done I got out of my closet and went back to my room and still see Mark sleeping. "Seriously he's the cutest thing ever" after I said that to myself I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

      A few minutes later I felt arms around my waist. I already knew who it was so I smiled and said...

Me: "Hi Mark Oppa."

His head was on my shoulders.

Mark: "Why you wake up so early?"

He asked me. I said in my stomach that's I don't feel so well but I didn't want to worry him so I said

Me:"I don't know I just did."

Then he buried his face into my neck and I said

Mark: "Oppa, go get ready you have to eat breakfast and then go to practice."

He nodded and went to go get ready.

     After he was done it was time to eat. While we were eating Mark looks at me and said

Mark: "Jagiya, are you ok? You look pale."

I nodded and said

Me: "Yes I'm ok don't worry. Maybe it's because I'm tired."

He nodded and said

Mark: "Ok if you say so. But please tell me if there is something wrong."

I nodded and we both continue eating. Then when we were both done. It was time for Hansol to go to practice.
Mark: "Bye Jagiya I'll call or text you whenever I can."

I nodded and said

Me: "Ok Oppa."

Then he left.

After a few hours I didn't feel so good I was weak in my body and I couldn't move that much. I wanted to tell Mark but he needs to practice. I always feel bad for him missing practice or something. So I tried not to tell him for 2 more hours but I had to tell him. So I grabbed my phone and started texting him.

Text message:

Me: "Oppa are you gonna be home anytime soon?"

Mark: "No not yet Jagi because JB told us to stay back alittle bit more."

Me: "Ah Okay Oppa."

Text message has not ended yet:

I put my phone down on the couch and I think to myself and said "should I tell him?" One part of me says that I should tell him and another said that I shouldn't. And I honestly don't know which one to do. But then I listen to my heart and I pick up my phone again.