Ateez ~ Wooyoung {pt.3}

{ Love Bet } { Part 3 }

{ Your P.O.V }

When I heard them said that I dropped her bag and Wooyoung turned really quickly and saw I was just standing right there. His eyes widen then the boys grasped then Wooyoung said...

Wooyoung: "Angel..."

Me: *crying* "Is this true Wooyoung? This whole situation was just a bet?" *crying* "Do you know how much I love you?" *crying* "Im guess my brother and Hongjoong knows as well."

Wooyoung: "Angel!! I can ex-..."

Me: "Don't call me that ever again!! And don't ever get near me!! I hate you so much Wooyoung!!!"

When I said that I bent down to get my bag and I ran home while crying. My heart hurts so much but at the same time somehow I knew it was gonna happen. I ran home opened the door and went inside and locked it and I ran upstairs and started crying again. This time I was very disappointed in my own brother he let me love a playboy but then again I did really love Wooyoung.

A few minutes later I suddenly heard knocking on my door and I knew it was Seonghwa because he said...

Seonghwa: "Princess! I'm very sorry I didn't tell you! It's just I've never seen you that happy before! I wanted you to stay like that."

Me: "Go away Seonghwa!"

Seonghwa: "You are definitely mad at me because you are calling me by my own name."

{ Time Skip } { 1 1/2 days later }

It's been 1 and a half day and I've been in my room all day no eating. I felt very weak because I didn't eat and every time I cried I ended up falling asleep. My brother Seonghwa and his best friend Hongjoong begged me to come out and so did my younger siblings. But I didn't. I really wanted him to come and visit me even though I told him to stay away from me. Then suddenly someone knocked on my door and knowing who it was because of the voice and wanting it to be that person I cried a bit harder. Then the person said...

????: Angel...It's Wooyoung."

Me: "....."

Wooyoung: "Please come out...If you don't want to come out please unlock the door we are all worried about you."

Me: "Go away!"

Wooyoung: "Okay...But before I do I just want to tell you that even though this whole thing was a bet...I fell in love with you...and no it's not because of you showed your other side to me. But it's because I love you when I first meant you. You're so kind hearted and caring. When I saw you caring your younger siblings like that. My heart was happy seeing that moment and seeing the smile on your face just makes me happy."

Me: "...."

Wooyoung: "Even Seonghwa Hyung said that he never seen you so happy before that was the moment when you were next to me and hearing that made me so happy. I'm telling you all of this because I really loved you... Even though this whole thing was a bet you were the girl that actually stole my heart even though I was a playboy ...and one more thing...please forgive me...I love you so much. I'll go now."

When I heard all of that I cried harder but I got up and slowly walked to the door unlocking it knowing he was still there. When I did I saw him standing there but I turned away and walked away from him. When I did I heard Wooyoung walked into the room and he closed the door. Then I continue walking away and he suddenly back hugged me and I frozed because I was to weak to pushed him away. Then he put his face against the cork of my neck. As much as I enjoyed him doing this I tried and pushed him away but I couldn't. Instead I turned myself and started hugging him back and I told him something soft and weakly and I said....