Got7 ~ Mark

{ Loving Mr.Popular }

     I am a girl that loves to read but people call that being a nerd. Which I know I am because I have glasses and that's it. I love getting good grades and also I love reading very much. But then again I have my brother Johnny and my best friends name Mark and Winwin. He's a popular guy in school. He doesn't care what I am meaning he doesn't care what I look like and he also doesn't care if I'm a nerd or not. He always calls me pretty.

Next Morning~

Alarm ~ 6:45am

    I woke myself up early in the morning because I live by myself because my parents are all the way in L.A and I live in Seoul, South Korea. So I got off my bed and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. When I finally finished and I went to my closet and picked out this outfit.

 When I finally finished and I went to my closet and picked out this outfit

      Then I went back to my room and grabbed my glasses. When I was done I went downstairs to the kitchen to grab to breakfast. When I got there I saw someone in the kitchen cooking. I smiled to myself knowing who it was because I was Johnny.

I gave Winwin spare house key. He comes every morning just to do have breakfast with us and also drives me to school. I came up behind him and gave him a back hug. When I hugged Johnny and he jumped a little.

Johnny: "Y/n, you scared me!"

Me: "Ah I'm sorry. And Hi Winwin."

Winwin: "Hey."

Johnny: "It's alright sweetie. By the way you are just in time for breakfast."

Me: "yay! What are we having?"

Johnny: "We are having eggs and Toast."

Me: "Yay!! Thank you Johnny!"

Johnny: "You are very well come Y/n"

We both smiled to each and started eating. When we were done we put our dishes in the sink. Then it was time to go and I said

Me: "Johnny, its time to go."

He nodded and grabbed his backpack and also mine and we both went to the car. A few minutes later, we finally arrived at school. Johnny parked the car and we both went inside together and I saw Winwin and Mark running towards us. I smiled and said

Me: "Hi Winwin and Mark!"

Mark: "Hey Johnny and Y/n."

Winwin: "Hey Guys."

Me: "Guys everyone is looking at me with an angry face again."