Ateez ~ Wooyoung {pt.2}

{ Love Bet } { Part 2 }

When I said that I heard a honking outside and I looked out there and saw Wooyoung's car and I said....

Me: "Okay I gotta go now!"

Seonghwa: "Ah before you go...are you sure you want to show him this side of you?"

Me: "Yes it's because I truly love him and trust him too."

Seonghwa: "Okay have fun and stay safe!"

Me: "Thank you Oppa and I will!"

When I said that he nodded and the I left the house. When I got outside Wooyoung came up to me and said...

Wooyoung: "Oh hi have you seen y/n?"

Me: "Oppa it's me Y/n"

Wooyoung: "What really?!"

Me: "Yes I have 2 sides of myself...one side is this and the other is the nerd side as you know."

When I said that Wooyoung froze and I giggled and he didn't say anything so then I said...

Me: "Should we go now?"

Wooyoung: "Yes lets go."

After Wooyoung said that we both went to his car and we went to hang out with each other at the park and to the mall for a few hours and now we are at a restaurant and about to order some food until girls keep looking at Wooyoung and of course I was jealous and I looked at Wooyoung and he was just smiled back at them. So I ignored it and didn't say anything. Then we ordered out food and when it came out we started eating and then suddenly Wooyoung said...

Wooyoung: "Angel? Are you okay?"

Me: "Huh? Oh yes I am..."

Wooyoung: "Are you sure?"

Me: "Yes."

Wooyoung: "Um okay then but if there's ever something wrong you know I'm here to help you out."

Me: "Yes I know."

When I said that we continue eating and then I finished and eat and I excused myself to go to the restroom. When I did...went and the washed my hands and I was checking my phone and all of a sudden I heard a girl saying...

Girl 1: "Well look who it is! The girl that stole my boyfriend."

Girl 2: "She's so ugly! He left you for her?!"

When the girl said that I just stood there and then I texted Wooyoung "help" and the put my phone away. Then I walked out of the bathroom ignoring them and then when I did they started hitting me and pulling my hair. After few minutes later they did that...Wooyoung ran to us and said...

Wooyoung: "What do you girls think you are doing?!"

He stood right behind me and suddenly I felt weak and it made me unbalanced and I fell on Wooyoung and he caught me and his arms are now around my waist. Then he said..

Wooyoung: "Y/n-ahh? Are you okay??"

Me: "No- yes..."

Wooyoung: "I know you are hurt you don't need to hide it from me."

When he said that I didn't say anything but the girls started yelling...

Girl 1: "Why do you care for her?! Why did you dump me for her?"

Girl 2: "She's literally a nerd!"

Girl 1: "You are doing this because of a bet right? You still love me right Oppa?"