4.7 Futoriantale (part 6)

~ Two months later ~

No ones POV

Blackadder had been so bussy with his meetings that he had hardly any time to see Livie or even be around her, but she used this free time to do a study about blood and the various types there were. She also researched wich blood type was the most desirable for vampires but all it said was that it varies from vampire to vampire. Though it did tell her what needed to be in the blood for it to be satieble for them and wrote it all down on a piece of paper. All that before the blood moon started wich she heard was dangerouse for mortals to stay outside of their rooms. Though Livie was given a new room to stay in during that night. Livie wasnt like Gaster or Sans from any alternate universes but she sure as hell was smart enough to do scientific stuff...even though she had never done that before.

* Blood moon night 1 *

The blood moon night was finally upon them as everyone had locked their doors as the entire castle was filled with roars, things beeing trashed as most of the lords stayed in their rooms unable to leave since they were locked up to. Though one vampire got free and that was Blackadder, Livie was keeping an eyesocket out on him with help of her green magic. She saw Blackadder's soul out of his respective place, wich was his bedroom not so far away from hers, wich she found odd. She went against one of the crucial rules of the blood moon occurance and that was to keep the doors locked at all times, but she unlocks it slowly so it wouldnt send any sort of sounds throughout the castle. Livie follows Blackadder's soul wich was headed towards the frontdoor as Livie quickend her pace to catch up with him. The frontdoor was open and she could clearly see Blackadder taking a few steps outside until she called out to him "blackadder?". His red glowing eyes quickly shot towards her direction "hungry..." was all he said "a-are you hungry? well f-follow me then big boy". She starts to run back to the stairs but Blackadder flew up and then lands infront of her "t-that's cheating" she sais as she avoids Blackadders attempt to grab her. She went upstairs but Blackadder lost interest as he looked up at the blood red moon that was shining a bloody red color through the window. 'i cant believe i'm doing this' she thought to herself as she summoned a small pointy bone and cut her wrist deep enough that blood was flowing out of it. Blackadder quickly turns around seeing her run away as he went in pursuit. Livie ran up to his bedroom as she occasionally looks behind her to see if he was still following her and indeed he was. Blackadder entered the room as Livie closed the door trapping them both inside "i-i'm doing this for your own good oke?". She tries to push him down onto the bed but instead she got pinned onto the bed with her hands above her head. Blackadder had a very strong grip onto her hands as he starts to sniff her neck wich send shivers down Livie's spine. Livie heals the wound she had afflicted until she felt Blackadder's tounge on her vertebrea. His tounge was exploring her neck as Livie was resisting the urge to moan until he found her sweet spot "aahh~" she moaned as it suprised Blackadder. He lifts himself back above her face as his eyelights were still red but now purple was flowing through the eyes wich mesmerized Livie a little bit. "interesting" he smirks as Livie became a blushing mess "b-b-by accident". "let's have fun~" he lowers himself down again as he continiue's to lick, suck and bite at her sweet spot. Livie kept moaning softly but soon her moans would become louder as a hand traveled underneath her dress up her legs. "ngh...a-addie~" Livie moaned as her hands were released from his grip. Livie didnt struggle nor flee as Blackadder undid her dress "your so beautiful mon cher~" he purred as he licks her sternum before placing a couple of bites onto her ribs. Livie bent her back upwards "hah~ addie~" her hands traveled up to his clothing as she undid his while he was still bussy with her ribcage. Eventually both of them were completely undressed as she started to tease him. "mmmm~ someone is really enyoing this" "maybey...or maybey i just really want you right now~" she purred as Blackadder licks his teeth before he felt her smaller hands stroke his spine wich send him into a state of bliss. Without him even realizing he had summoned his ecto dick wich she happelly started to tease by placing kisses before licking it. "haaah~ l-livie ngh if you keep teasing me like that...i wont be able to hold back any longer~" he moaned out as Livie continiued to tease him before he pulled her back up to kiss her deeply and passionatly. Livie had already summoned her ecto vagina and butt feeling aroused herself. Blackadder licks her lower teeth asking permission to enter as she allowed it. It dint take him long to dominate her tounge and claiming her mouth as his own. Livie wraps her arms around Blackadders neck as he suddenly trusts into Livie "AAAHH~ a-addie your big~" "your so tight ma petit fluer" he starts to thrust inside of her as he was moving at a quick pace. "h-harder addie...please~" she begged as Blackadder started to trust alot harder and faster then before wich made Livie moan out his name more often "a-addie hah...addie je t'aime~" "je vous aime à Livie~" "if you keep thrusting so hard...i-i'm going to-" before she could even finish her sentence, she came as he thrusted a few times hard inside her before cumming inside her. Livie was panting as she was tired "t-that was so amazing addie". Blackadder pulls out before he lays down next to her and pulling her close to him as he suddenly bitt into her neck. He started to drain her from her blood "a-addie...addie please...y-your drinking...to much..." Livie lightly tapped his cheek as to snap him out of it. But it didnt work as he kept draining her until she passes out wich only then did he stop. He licks the bite clean before he looked up at her "ma petite fluer". Livie was still unconcious and sure Blackadder will get a bad time...the next night...but for now he kept wipshering sweet nothings to her often in french, until he himself fell asleep holding her tightly in his arms.