2: past comes to haunt

No ones POV

Time seemed to move forwards as it has been a year since that day as both Sans and Livie got their sleep back. Well most of their sleep back, Livie was still being tormented by her past memories during her sleep. But it was not as often anymore, for Sans however, he just suddenly forgot the whole ordeal along with Papyrus or so it seemed. Livie had gone back to her usual dailey work and even made a lot of progress since monsters started hearing praises from those she has helped out. Today however was her off day and she was planning on going to a spa, since it has been ages for her. Her phone buzzes in her pocket as she takes it out only to see Glenn was calling her "heya glenn, whatcha calling me for?" she sais after picking up the phone "livie can you locate me and teleport here?!" he replied a little panicked. Livie located him as she uses her green magic to do so "yeah why?" "please hurry up!" Glenn replied rather rudely then hung up as Livie pocketed her phone "sheesh, what crawled up his ass?" she then teleports to Glenn's location which was in front of Toriel's school. The cops were there, a bomb squad, firefighters and even the ambulance as this made Livie raise a non-existing eyebrow "what's going on here?" Glenn immediately grabbed her hand to get her attention to him "look there isn't much time to explain, but i will give you the short version". Livie looks at Glenn "oke go on then" "a guy managed to get into a science classroom and made a bomb" Glenn explained "so? cant the bomb squad defuse it?" she asks "unfortunately this isn't a normal bomb...he connected the souls of a few children to the bomb with magic. you are the only one who can see these threads with your green magic right?" Glenn replied as Livie nodded "oke but who else is in there?" "w-well...sans and papyrus are there too...they tried to stop this guy but gotten attached to the bomb as well" Glenn replied while sweating profusely "WHAT!!! but sans was supposed to be at work with gaster!!! how the fuck did he get into this mess?" Livie raises her voices as she was clearly angry but also worried. Glenn swallows his fears away "i-i don't know, he was there by the time i was called here by toriel" Livie sighs and looks at the building "i'll...i'll do it...for them" she sais while Glenn motions to the captain of the bomb squad, the captain walks over to both of them "is this her?" they ask as Glenn nods. They prepared Livie and told Livie that her role is very crucial and mistakes cannot be made, Livie was determined to save those kids and the skeleton brothers. Eventually she was guided to the gym were there were 3 kids, the skeleton brothers and of cours one of the agents from the bomb squad. The captain left once Livie entered the gym "i-i am here now, so tell me what to do" the agent looks up "are you the one that can sever the connection between these souls and the bomb?" Livie nods "good i need you to cut that connection on the count of 3, got it?" the agent explains as Livie summons a sharp bone and envelopes it in her green magic "ready". Livie raises her arm awaiting the countdown "1" her eyelights start to flare up in a green color "2" the agent has his small scissors ready to cut the red wire "3!" the agent cuts the red wire while at the same time Livie cuts the connection. The agent stands up and sighs in relief as they walk over to the kids "it's over now" they reassured them. Livie however looks at the skeleton brothers "how the fuck did you two get into this sort of trouble?!" she raised her voice before she notices a figure standing behind the glass window of the gym. Livie immediately sprung into action as she saw the culprit holding a detonator, she uses her magic to drag the bleachers in front of them "SANS, PAPYRUS MAKE A WALL OF BONES QUICKY!" "but w-" Sans wanted to ask but Livie cut him off "QUICKLY!!!" she ordered in her shout as they did what she had asked. The culprit had pushed the button as Livie quickly formed a shield around them with her green magic, first it was dead silent and then in an instant *BOOM!!* the bomb went off. It had an explosion never seen before, an explosion made out of magic pulses that reached throughout the world and even beyond.

~Meanwhile in the ????????????~

??? POV

"What was that ???  ?" a skeleton with yellowish clothing asked "i don't know ?????, but whatever it was can't be good if it reached all the way over here" the one in mostly brown clothing responds "maybe we should see if the other au's have felt it before investigating the source, what do you think ??? ?" the one in yellow clothing asked "good idea ?????, we should get on it right now" the one in brown clothing responds.