Chapter 8: The heartbreaking end

Oke so this is the last chapter of this book. But not to worry i am currently working on a second book but that one will have a different name and will be taking place somewhere else. I'm not going to give much details just know that one of the two characters mentioned in here will come back and the other somewhat coming back XD. Anyway enyoi the last chapter.

No ones POV

It has been a few months, christmas has passed and new years as well. Christmas was a blast for Livie as she told everyone the big news and for Blackadder it was a matter of survival since Sans and Gaster were having their 'bad time's' expresions on their faces. At new year they watched the fireworks on the rooftop and had a romantic time up there. Right now Livie and Blackadder wanted to visit the zoo as Blackadder has never been to one nor seen one.

Livie POV

I held onto Addie's hand as i didnt want to loose him while he's so excited to see the animals inside the zoo. I keep forgetting that he's only seen a small group of animals in his AU. We enter the monkey section as he reads one of the scientific facts and he suddenly looks at me with stary eyes, wich is so darn adorable. "humans are decendants of chimpansees?!" "*giggle* yess i do. your so cute" i kiss his cheek. I just followed him on my own pace as we went to the aquarium part of the zoo. I always loved this part of the zoo since its calm and relaxing. But all of a sudden i lost him as i was forced to use my green magic to track him down. I suddenly hear a crackling noise as i turn around to see the glass that contained the water and all the fish in it, had formed cracks. Suddenly the ground started to tremble softly 'i-is this an earthquacke? that shouldnt b-be possible' i thought to myself and at that moment the tank broke down as i in sheer panick used my magic to teleport myself away along with some people who were there. I teleported myself to the lain hall with those people as i saw everyone else screaming and running out in fear and panick. The trembles became heavier and caused more damage as i started to run inside to try and find Blackadder "ADDIE!! ADDIE PLEASE WHERE ARE YOU?" i kept running until i finally found him as he ran towards me. "MON CHER!" he picked me up and ran with me towards the exit. Once outside we had no idea how serious the situation was until we looked up at the sky.

Blackadder POV

I was so worried about my mon cher! But now she's safe with me but i have no idea what is going on here. We both look up and see litteral bits and pieces of sky falling down as i reacted quickly by teleporting both of us back home. I've become really good but not as good as ma petite fluer. "what the hell is going on here?" "i-i dont know addie" she clings onto me "we should try and leave" "w-where should we go then?" "my au would be the safest place for now". She agrees as i try to open a portal but i cant seem to open one "...i cant open one" "w-what?" "for some reason i cant open a portal..." i look up at the sky again to see my au but upside down and clearly having the same fate as this one. "a-addie? addie what's wrong? your scaring me" she started to cry as i snapped out of it. "mon cher..." she looks up at me as i kneel down and hold her tightly "our au's collided and are now in the process of beeing destroyed" i wisphered. She broke down in more tears "n-no...no this cant be...we finally found peace and happyness" i rub circles on the back on her skull "mon cher, you gave me the gift of trust, frindship and love. hell you even potentially gave me the gift of having a familly. ma petite fluer" i know caress her cheekbones gently as she looks at me "i love you with body and soul and always will continiue to love you even after death. je t'aime mon cher" "addie..." she hugs me tightly and even cuddles into me a little bit "you have shown me what it is like to fall in love and staying in love. your the one who saved me from a monotone life and possibly lonliness. addie you are my whole world and i will always love you before, in and after death. i just hope and wish that we will meet again one day". Those words meant everything to me and mine meant everything to her. As our final hours came we kissed and faded to dust to be forgotten once again by the multiverse.

No ones POV

Blackadder had no idea how wrong he was and how right Livie was as Destiny had others plans with the two of them. But that story will take place further into the future.