Chapter Five: The Date?

"Dude, I can't believe you told him about Luna!" Chef groans while watching his best friend change his avatar's look.

"What? I told you!" An annoyed Blue rolls his eyes.

Blue was definitely excited for this date with H4des, after all, he had feelings for him, but he doesn't exactly know how to say it.

"Does it ever occur to you that H4des might be using you?" Chef gets up from his chair to get closer.

"Hey, dude, she's giving me a clue, maybe I'm the one using him." Blue says before changing his look to Michael Jackson's outfit from "Thriller". Chef shakes his head no and than Blue changes his hair to be that weird spiky punk look. He shook his head again and the egotistic avatar looks at himself once again in the mirror. He swipes over his look again, turning out to be Duran Duran. Chef frantically shakes his head no, Blue letting out a whine.

"Does it look like I'm trying too hard?" Blue faces his friend.

"Absolutely! Listen to yourself!" Chef's voice booms throughout his workshop. "You have a massive cyber crush on this guy! He's hacking your heart to get to your head, bi boy!" Blue glares at his friend, facing the mirror again. With one final swipe, he makes his final decision on his outfit. Chef facepalms when he realizes what it is. The outfit that he decided on was a skating costume with very carefully details of silver and black, and it came from the 2016 anime, Yuri on Ice!

Of course it was kind of funny seeing Blue in this look, but Chef knew that he had to keep his tone stern. 

"No way you're wearing Yuri on Ice! to this date," Blue began to pout again but liked how he looked in it. "You're wearing one of the costumes from your favorite anime! Don't be that guy!" 

 Blue let out an evil cackle, earning a look from Chef. "Buddy, we both know that I totally am that guy." His mouth forms a smirk and does that weird shine thing along with it. 

The balmeran looking avatar lets out yet another groan because his best friend is just that frustrating. "Blue, you have got to be more careful about who you meet in the OASIS!"

"Chef, H4des gets me. He'll get my outfit," He defends the emo avatar. "There's just this connection. I mean, sometimes, we even-"

"Finish each other's sentences?"

"Yeah!" 

"We have that!" Chef facepalms again. "Me and you!"

Blue smiles widely in order to try and avoid the lecture. "Well, we're also best friends, dude." He holds up his hand for a high five but gets totally shot down. 

"He could be someone completely different, dude!" Blue lowers his hand. "I'm serious! He could actually be a 300-pound dude who lives in their mom's basement in suburban Detroit. And his name is Peter. Think about that." That last part made Blue very nervous, but he still wanted to be excited.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blue arrived to the Distracted Globe wearing the skating costume, and his avatar's hair looking like it was gelled back. The dance club was super busy like always, with avatars dancing in the air or sitting at tables, flirting. He got crowded again by people who recognized him and wanted pictures. He willingly took photos with anyone who asked for one. Even a slutty looking cat avatar. What Blue didn't know however, that this avatar was sending it to a very high level avatar who was asked to take him out. 

He soon felt a tap on his shoulder (thanks to the X1 bodysuit), but he didn't see anyone there. He felt another tap, and then another, until he finally managed to catch H4des. Blue could feel himself totally blushing in the real world by what H4des was wearing. He wore a nice looking black suit with a red tie, with his hair pulled up into a ponytail.