Chapter Six: Chatting with the Enemy

A/N I figured it was time to update this, since I have another Klance movie AU that I'd like to work on.

"How the hell did they get away?" Zarkon spoke calmly towards SendAk, despite that he was absolutely raging with anger.

"Do you want the long version? Your guys suck," SendAk sassed at his boss, which earned him a very bad death glare. "They failed to kill his avatar, which, if we're offering constructive criticism, was a lame idea and only would've slowed him down. Whereas my plan, which was cool because I rock, actually worked."

"He's still on the board, SendAk!" Zarkon yelled, starting to lose his patience with him. Of course he can't fire him however, he has proved to be one of his most reliable employees, other than Honerva. 

SendAk groaned and gave his boss a look, as if telling him that he needs to chill.

"I know that, Zarkon," SendAk paused before getting the camera closer to his face. "But listen to this, I did a search through all the Lances who have recently bought the X1 bodysuit and then searched through public records and I found out something. The real world identity of BlueL1on, is Lance McClain." The company owner watched as a picture of a tan, Cuban boy pulled up onto his screen. He looked about seventeen, for the most part. This is who was winning the Alfor contest? Wow.

Once the call ended, Zarkon headed straight to find Honerva, his most loyal employee. At least, he had to make sure. 

"Are you loyal to the empire, Honerva?" They walked side by side while going back one of the many loyalty centers.

"You really want me to answer that," Honerva paused. "Honey?" 

Yep, Zarkon and Honerva were actually married, but they decided to keep it completely underwraps. Zarkon gave his wife a look as a sign to keep her voice down.

"Well, when you're at war, you need people who are loyal to a fault." Zarkon answered, keeping an eye on the people who were being paying their debt in the OASIS.

"All I do is get people arrested for not paying their bills," She looked over their husband, adjusting the glove that covered up her wedding ring. As they continued to walk, he explained what he needed her to do. In a very subtle way. Even though she couldn't help at all in the OASIS, doesn't mean she can't do something. What this meant, was she needed to find not only Lance, but his connections. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lance walked into his corner of nowhere, with a very upset look spread across his face. Even though it had been a few days, he was still pretty hurt over H4des's rejection. It was so bad, that the two of them were practically avoiding each other. He fell into his chair, taking his OASIS goggles out of his backpack. What he hadn't expected was the fact that there was a gem glowing through them. Words appeared through the lens and it appeared that Zarkon was wanting to have a small word with him. 

From Zarkon:
BlueL1on, I'd like to make you an offer. You will get everything you want, including Alfor's egg....
To enter chat please touch the gem. 

He had no idea on how to react. After all, Zarkon was the owner of the Galra "Empire". And why the hell did he want to talk to him? And it was a very difficult decision to make. After all, if he took the offer, it could affect everything. Finally taking a deep breath, he pulled the goggles over his eyes and reached out his hand to touch the gem. The next thing he knew, he found himself standing in the middle of the famous Zarkon's office. Lance seemed to be as his avatar, but very pixalated. It was kind of cool. He turned around and saw the real world Zarkon coming out of his chair.