Chap. 14

4 months into pregnancy

Kelanie
"April I'm fine I just like to eat more than usual." I tell her trying to reassure her I'm fine.

( A/N: I know y'all probably thinking how is she still thinking he's just eating too much. Well kelanie is wearing layers of clothing trying to hide how big he actually is. Any more questions about the story?)

"I think you should slow down though because you know it's not to hard for most people to go from weighing average weight to weighing 398 pounds" April says. Trust me I know I'm not going to weigh that much.

"April please can we drop this topic?" I asked tired of this conversation.

"Yeah ok whatever! But when you blow up don't come crying to me because I'm gonna tell you I told you so" she says.

"What movie are we gonna watch?" I ask her changing the subject.

"Let's watch something on Netflix" she says getting on Netflix and clicking through different movies.

"Ok we gonna watch this" She says clicking on orange is the new black.

"Uggghhhhhh why this?" I question.

"Girl if you don't stop complaining and watch it" She says elbowing me in the side causing me to hiss in pain rubbing my side.

"Stop being dramatic" she says rolling her eyes.

"Hehehe" I say fake laughing.

"It's starting" she says.

9:00 at night...

April is asleep and I'm getting ready to leave when Tre texts me telling me he's on his way.

*Bing*
That's my que. I headed downstairs slowly and quietly so I won't wake April up and so I won't fall down the stairs. I can barely see my feet now.

"Hey bae" I say leaning over the arm rest to kiss Tre.

"Hey bae" He says while leaning over to kiss me too.

"The appointment is tomorrow and we get to find out the gender of our baby." I say smiling.

"I can't wait to find out. But I think it's gonna be a boy as big as you are at 4 months." He says smiling at me before starting the car and pulling out of April driveway. I texted her telling her I caught a ride home. So she won't panic when she wakes up and I'm not there.

"You know I'm starting to think the same thing. I guess we'll know tomorrow" I say before yawning.

"Awe my baby sleepy?" Tre says softly shaking me with his unoccupied hand taking small glances at me smiling before turning back to look at the road.

"I love you bae" I said before I close my eyes.

"I love you too" I hear him say before I fall asleep.

"Bae wake up we home" I hear Tre say quietly.

"I'm sleepy baby" I mumbled before closing my eyes back shut.