stab him with your louboutin

𝓝𝓪𝔂𝓪

A knock sounds on the door and I contemplate getting up to answer it

A knock sounds on the door and I contemplate getting up to answer it. When it gets noticeably louder I groan and set the tub of double fudge ice cream down before wrapping my robe around my body and pulling the door open.

Davina shows herself inside and walks right past me leaving me to furrow my brows at her.

"Well hello to you too." I mumble. She sets large shopping bags marked Prada, Gucci, and Versace on the ground before turning to me with her hands on her hips.

"Get your ass out of your PJ's, and pick a dress. We're going out."

"No thanks." I say before sitting back on the couch and playing the show that I was watching before she barged in here. She snatches the remote from me and turns the TV off making me frown.

"You've been wallowing in here since last week and you won't tell anyone why. So you can either put on a slutty dress and come dancing with me tonight or we can sit and discuss our feelings." She snaps.

"I'm waiting for Zayn to come home." I say quickly as an excuse.

"Who do you think told me to come over?" She asks.

"Fine, god. You are one persistent bitch." I say before opening the bags.

"I know, thanks." She chuckles while flipping her hair.

It takes three shots of Bacardi to give me the strength to do my makeup and get all dolled up. I struggle to pull on the short nude dress that has a deep neckline. I slip on the red bottoms from my walk-in closet and by the time I'm looking at myself in the mirror, I have to admit that I look and feel much better. Davina links her arm with mine and we exit the penthouse to find a car waiting outside that Zayn most likely sent. It's sweet that he's this worried about me. I know he wants me to open up to him but at the same time, he won't force me.

I want to tell him the truth but I don't know how to. That the lawyer he hired was actually my pathetic mother trying to seek me out. That now she expects me to forgive and forget after all she's put me through. The second I saw her it was like an old wound was reopened and all the pain I repressed over the years came flooding out once again.

Before I know it we're stopped in front of a packed nightclub downtown and Davina's pulling me alongside her with a smile. We walk through the crowd and skip the line when Davina shows the bouncer some card that I guess Zayn gave her. Once we enter I can't help my hips from swaying to the energetic music. A man shows us our seats and we order a round of drinks right away.