교실

Inside classroom 3-B, I sat waiting for the next teacher to arrive. Math, definitely not my best subject, but I try. Sitting with eyes glued to a book I had recently borrowed from the library. I was waiting for the bell to ring. It was lunchtime for my grade, but I decided not to go the canteen today.

Just as the bell rang, I heard of footsteps sounded. Student rushing in all directions.

From my seat, I had a perfect view of someone's locker.

His locker.

Within no time, Seungmin arrived in front of his locker and quickly opened it.

Once again, an envelope fell out and floated gently onto the floor. He seemed a bit more reluctant to pick it up this time, but he did anyway.

Students began entering the classroom and headed to their seats. A few greeted me, and me being the nice person I am, I greeted back. But of course, I still kept my gaze on him.

Even if I couldn't see his face from the angle my seat was at, I could tell he was a bit perplexed by the way he was fidgeting as he read the note.

I'm guessing he finished since he stuffed the letter in his pocket. Just then the warning bell rang.

Seungmin quickly grabbed his books and shut his locker, turning a full 180 degrees. I noticed his eyebrows were pressed together as he was walking into the room.

He began to scan the classroom with his eyes, causing me to tear my gaze away from him and back to my novel.

Yes, Seungmin and I have the same math class.

he then continued walking 5 seats down from me, to his seat, passing by me in the process. soon the class bell sounded alongside our teacher, who just walked in the room. all the standing students returned to their seats, allowing class to begin.

____

ahoy