크리스마스

"Merry Christmas, sis!" my best friend shouted upon entering my home.

"Hyunjin, must you always yell when inside my house?" I laughed.

"I don't have to, but its fun. Ya know?"

I can only shake my head at her current behaviour.

Wrapping my hand around her wrist, I pulled her to the living room. "Come on, I made you something," I added.

As we entered the living room, I sat Hyunjin down on the couch, allowing me to go get the present I made for her. When I returned, I saw my mom sitting with my dongsaeng on the sofa.

She seemed to like Hyunjin a lot and treats her really well since she's the first friend I've ever told her about since him. When they first met, mom hugged her and insisted on Jinnie calling her 'auntie'.

"Here's your gift, Hyunjin," I grinned handing her a bag with gift paper (?) in it.

"Thanks, eonnie," the younger said; receiving the gift and opening it right away.

A small scream was heard throughout the house as Hyunjin saw the present.

"You got me fresh banana bread?!" she exclaimed.

"I actually made and wrapped them myself, heh."

I couldn't see her face at the moment because I was looking down at my hands. I've never given a give to anyone other than my eomma before. Let alone, made one.

I felt myself being pulled into a tight hug from Hyunjin. Hearing her whisper a small 'thank you' I returned her gesture.

Hyunjin is the only girl outside of my family that I've ever hugged. She was only the second person I'd ever hugged outside of my family.

She was also the first person I had ever made a gift for...

"You really like bread, huh?" I chuckled as we released from the hug.

"Yes but now my best friend made it for me," she giggled.

"Okay, BreadJin," I couldn't help but laugh.

"Mira," eomma called from the front door, "someone's here to see you."

And when exactly did she get up?

No one should be here for me unless Chaewon's family came back early from vacation...

When I saw the person who came out front door, I swear I felt like running away.

"Hello Kim Seungmin," I addressed him as basically a stranger, "what brings you here on Christmas day?"

"Well uh- my mom said I should come here and reconcile with you cause she didn't wanna spend another Christmas without you and all," he scratched the back of his neck, shifting from foot to foot.

"Mhmm," I hummed with raised eyebrows. "It's only because of your mother that you're here?" I questioned with slight suspicion.

"Well, I mean, yea-no-uh.. maybe..?"

Oh goodness, and the unwanted emotions return...

"Yes or no?"

"No, I-uh missed you also," he coughed.

"Well I missed you too Seungmin, come on in," I smile; stepping aside for him to enter.

____

MERRY FREAKING
CHRISTMAS Y'ALL🎅🎄

Mr.HoHo is gonna
bring me all of my biases(?)
on a silver platter😋