뭐하세요?

"Mira!"

I stopped walking and turned around to see one of my classmates sprinting towards me with one hand waving in the air.

"Hwang Hyunjin?"

I'm confused. He never talks to me? Well not since Seungmin stopped being friends with me.

"Hy-Hyunjin-ssi, w-what are you doing? I-Is there s-something I can help you with?" I stuttered, still confused as to why he's talking to me.

"Yea, you could let me walk with you and you don't have to speak formally to me," he chuckled.

"U-Uhm, I have a-uh-"

"You have what? I thought you just studied after school. At the public library, right?"

How am I gonna get out of this?

"We could go to a café and go to the library after if you want?"

"W-Well, I-I-"

"She's got plans with me, number 2," someone said causing us both to turn our heads.

"Kim Hyunjin?"

"Yah! How am I number 2?"

"Because I said so," she as she stuck out her tongue.

I need to stop this...

"I am a whole 7 months and 26 days older than you!"

"Too bad."

💡💡💡

"Hey, isn't that Kkami?"

"Huh, where?" the boy said.

"Isn't Kkami the name of your dog?" I emphasised while lightly nudging Kim Hyunjin.

She got the hint and played along, walking slightly away to 'see' the dog.

"ARF ARF!"

We heard, what sounded like a dog, in the distance.

"K-Kkami?" he called out.

Wow, her dog impression is really better than I thought.

Soon enough, Hwang Hyunjin left to search for his dog that was never really there.

"That was amazing Hyunjin-ssi!" I said once he was gone.

"Thanks, it's my hidden and magnificent talent," she replied in a funny voice.

"Hyunjin-ssi, how c-"

"Mira, you really gotta cut the formality with everyone," she cut me off.

"So I've been told but Hyunjin-ssi-"

"For crying out loud Mira, more than half the students in our class are younger than you. Including me!"

"But I can't help it," I mumbled.

"Well, what were you trying to say before?"

"Why did you help me?" I furrowed my brows.

"Is it wrong to help a classmate out of a situation and maybe make a friend along the way?" she smiled.

She has a nice smile.

"I guess not," I answered back, smiling at my shoes.

"So what were your plans for after school, cause they're about to be cancelled," the girl said with a smirk played in her lips.

This'll be interesting.

____

i forgot to update
yesterday 😖

i honestly hate
this part but i felt
like more of a storyline
was needed than just
her observing him
read the letter😂

also, hyunjin won't stay off
my mind lately...

like,,, both of
themskjshdjsk

{2021}
Ok about the stutter
Y'all are telling me you'd be able to formulate full intelligent sentences and speak them fluently when face to face with the hwang hyunjin as glorious as he is? I doubt I would, especially since I have a bad stutter already. Also guys,
Mira's shy tehe😏👉👈
(someone snatch my phone I beg)

p.s.
I wrote that in 2019 leave me alone </3