Chapter 13.

I walked down the road, seeing several people make their way in the same direction as I was. I reach the school and once again go inside to put my book bag away. I turn to see Kaylin smirking at me.

I walk toward her. "What..?" I ask.

"There's a rumor going around about you.." She says. My heart speeds up to the sound of her words.

"What..?" I ask, slightly afraid.

"It's about you and Niall," She says. I instantly figured out what the rumor must be. "Apparently you two are dating?" She asks, crossing her arms.

"No.. We aren't dating." I assure her.

"Hah, okay." She answers, walking toward our friend, Kelsie.

I sigh in frustration as I walk down the hall to meet up with my classmates. But before I know it, I see Niall once again.

He's talking to Landon and Braydon, but turns to stare at me. I quickly look forward and walk down the hall to my friend Leah. We talk for awhile until the bell rang for class to start. I headed to math with my books, imagining what we'd be doing in class today, and if I was going to be partners with Niall again.

I walk in to see mostly everyone out of their seats, including Niall. I walk to my desk and quietly sit down. I look up and see Niall walking over to me, smirking once again.

"Hey, Bailie." He says, greeting me.

"Hi, Niall.." I say.

"Would you like to have lunch with me today?" I felt my stomach drop. Why would he want to sit by me?

"Ya know, to talk about the project and everything.." He quickly adds.

"Oh, uh. I could see if my friend would be okay with that.." I answer, faking a smile at him.

"Fantastic." He says.

The bell rings and everyone sits in their seats, taking out their binders. I do the same.

Class went by and I could not get my mind off of Niall. He sat in front of me which made it easy for me to stare, and it's as if I just dozed off, staring at him. He just was so gorgeous.