Chapter three.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him.. He was so strong.. He knocked that guy out with a single punch. I couldn't believe it.

"I told you he seemed dangerous.." Kaylin whispers.

"He is.. Very dangerous." I get out of my mouth.

The scene was interrupted by our principal, Mrs. Carper.

"What's going on out here?" She yells, storming out of her office. Kaylin and I pull back behind the wall that we were standing at so we wouldn't get blamed for any of this. But we stayed close enough so that we could still hear and see everything that was going on.

"Do you think this is tolerated in my school, young man?" She asks the new kid.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Forgot to read one of the million rules you have set. Didn't mean it, I swear." He had his hands up in the 'handcuff me' position with a smirk on his face. Kaylin was right.. His voice was so deep and accented.. It was amazing.

She looked down at his arm gesture and rolled her eyes. "Come with me. Now. Everyone else; get to class!" She demanded, grabbing onto his left arm, pulling him along with her.

"Whoever's in first hour math, let 'em know I'll be late!" He shouts, smirking. I started to get anxious. I swear, my face turned completely pale.

"Bailie, are you okay?" Kaylin asks me, grabbing onto my arm.

"Kaylin.." I begin.

"Yeah?"

"I'm in first hour math."

"Oh my God, really? Tell me how he is. Don't leave out a single detail, okay?"

"Okay." I answer.

Suddenly, I hear Mrs. Mountain's voice behind us. "Bailie! Kaylin! You girls get to class! Especially you, Kaylin. You're in with me this hour." She snaps at us.

"Okay." Kaylin and I say in unison.