Chapter 14.

.....

"Bailie! Hello?" I hear, as I shoot up, being startled by Kaylin waving her hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I say.

"You've been staring at Niall all day. What's up with you?" She asks, crossing her arms while a smile spread across her face.

"No I haven't!"

"Yes, you have!" She says looking over at Niall sitting in a chair across the room. We were in 5th hour.. How did half of the day go by so quickly without me noticing?

"Oh.." I say, embarrassed.

"Everyone take your seats!" I hear Mrs. Dickhut interuptting the chatter. "It looks like Niall has brought in his guitar to play for us!" She exclaims. I look over at Niall once again who was sitting with his instrument.

"As a matter of fact, I did." He answers. I smile lightly at his response and sit back crossing my arms, examining the handsome boy.

He walks down to the front of the room, swinging the guitar strap around his tanned, tattooed arms. He sat on a stool, and rested his instrument on his lap, strumming the beginning of a song. It was beautiful..

.....

As he finishes, we all clap and the bell for lunch goes off, releasing us from our seats. I walk out with the sound of the class talking about the song Niall played. I tried searching for Niall but couldn't find him in the crowd..

I stood in line with Kaylin talking about other random things, until I spot Niall walking down the hallway.

"Niall!" I suddenly hear coming from Kaela. "Wanna sit with me at lunch?" She asks. I sigh over her question, jealous about what she could easily have power over. Niall nods his head in response and walks over to her, putting his arm around her waist. Ugh.