chapter seven

Loki's POV

We left Asgard. Thor was furious with our father when he found out I was raped the last time I was in the dungeons.

"Loki." He told me, lightly grabbing me after setting his suitcase in the snow. "How far along are you?" He asked, setting a hand on my tummy. "Not far. When was the last time I was in the dungeons? 5 months? 6?"

He gave me a sad look. "You are half way through, human wise." He pulled me into him more. "Let us get you a doctor." He said. "It will be safer to have one."

I chuckled. "What are we going to tell them Thor? That a man is pregnant? That is almost impossible here." I say gently. But Thor shook his head. "Let's go to the man of iron then."

I roll my eyes. "One, he probably wont want me there. Two, what kind of technology does he have for checking the health of an unborn child?"

He sighed. "Look. If it comes to it, we will find a doctor. Everything is ok." I said, gently touching his cheek. "May I ask something?" He asked. I nodded and moved away, out of his arms. "Please stop."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "You know.. The illusion." He mumbled. I sighed, stopping the illusion that my stomach was flat. A big bump took its place.

His eyes widened. "What did you expect, oaf?" I said a little harshly. He shook his head. "I kept it an illusion for a reason. Half because I didn't want to have to think about something growing inside me and I didn't want to be seen more of an outcast to the damn family than I already was."

"And plus. The child or children will only have one parent." I sighed, rubbing my stomach. "With the fact I'm not sure which guard is truly their father and I'm stranded here, on Earth." I looked down.

"What about me?" Thor's soft voice asked. "What about you?" I questioned, not looking up. "You'll be their uncle, obviously." I rolled my eyes, more to myself than to him. "Don't ask such silly questions. You're my brother, after all." I sighed and turned away. 

"So what happened in your bedroom just never happened?" I heard him ask, snow crunching underneath his heavy feet and his hands coming around my hips. "That's exactly was what got us sent here, Thor." I said, turning my neck to look up at him. "Because of our foolishness, we ended up here." He gave me a weird look. "Foolishness? If it weren't for you-" 

"Oh yes. Just like everybody else, you're blaming me. You're just as to blame, Thor Odinson. You're the one who forced that information out of me. And then it was you who kept trying to get into my pants. And oh lookie here, you did and you got out kicked out of Asgard! You toyed with my emotions just to punish me, huh?" 

"Forced? I didn't force anything out of you." He said in a shocked voice. "You told me that you liked me. And so what? It is just how you feel brother." 

I pulled out of his hands and grabbed my bag. "Just leave it be." I mumbled. "No. I will not leave it be, brother." He forced me to turn around, careful of my stomach and forced a kiss onto my lips. His lips were hungry for mine. He bit them and sucked them like he was trying to take them off of my face. But it felt so good. 

He tasted bittersweet. Like something I could get used to if I didn't think about it too much. I tried battling for dominance but his tongue won and so I let it roam around my mouth, my teeth colliding with his. 

But eventually I pulled away. "No. We can't be doing this." I turned away. "Father is not here to stop us." He whispered in my ear, kissing my neck in a tender spot. I moaned out. Luckily no one was around to watch. "W-We can't. Oh." I whimpered when he bit down hard. 

"What, in the hell, big guy?" A voice came behind Thor. He pulled away and we both looked towards the voice and it was Stark and the America man. Whatever his name is.

They both had something hot in a cup and two small dogs. "Am I speaking some foreign language?" Stark asked. "I know you both know at least english." He looked between the both of us.

"Uh.." Thor stumbled. "Loki," the other guy I still don't know the name to, started. "Are you pregnant?" He asked, pointing to my stomach. I held my head high. "Yes I am. America.. butt.. face."

He rolled his eyes. "Steve. If you're wondering." His voice laced with sarcasm. Stark glared at him. "Ba- I mean, Capt. Leave baby reindeer alone."

Thor chuckled. "Baby reindeer. Such a cute name." Thor said and looked at me with a smile but it faded when I glared.

"Anyways. Are either of you going to answer my question? Or questions.. what the hell was happening before we saw you and how on god's green earth is he pregnant?"

"Let us get inside, shall we?" Thor asked. Stark nodded. "Let's go back to the tower." He said and started to walk away.