chapter fourteen

Loki's POV

Father died a few hours after Thor and I arrived. I never knew I would go completely insane once he would have. But I had to be locked away in a dungeon cell so I wouldn't harm anyone. Especially my family. My mother. Thor. My babies. They would never remember their father going crazy over their grandfather's death because they are so young but I still hated the fact they saw me that way. 

Thor came up to one of the see through walls. "Hello, brother." He whispered to me. "It's just me. You can stop the illusion." He told me. The illusion I held was me looking completely fine and everything in the cell was in order. But I did as told. My jacket was ripped at the ends and halfway off me, my pants ripped, my hair a mess. Everything around the room was thrown to the side like a tornado came through. 

He pressed a button on the other side and the walls came down. I felt my knees give way and I started to fall. But Thor caught me, holding me close to my chest. I felt so drained. He hid his face in my neck and gave me small kisses there. It was comforting at the moment. 

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to go crazy." I whispered, laying my head on his chest. His grip tightened around me. "Don't be, brother. It is okay." He whispered. He pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine. "I'm here for you." He told me. "Tell me what to do to make you feel better." 

"Kiss me." I whispered, so quietly that I almost didn't hear myself. But apparently he did and he planted a soft kiss on my lips. I melted into him as his lips moved with mine, the world, the pain fading around me. 

There was a noise. Like a throat being cleared. I turned my head away from Thor to see our mother, Frigga. She was holding Silas. "See, baby boy? Daddy is fine." She told him. Silas' little arm reached out towards us. "He's been mumbling something that sounded like the word daddy, baby. So I thought I would bring him here and see if you are fine." 

She walked up to us. "And it seems like you, my love." She said, touching my cheek with her free hand. I straightened and felt my cheeks redden. "Hey, Silas." I quietly said, taking him into my arms. He babbled at me. "Really? You're day was that hard? What about me?" I asked him. He paused his babbling for a split second than started again. "You don't care, do you?" 

His little hands grabbed my face and giggled. "Ya, you don't understand a word I'm saying." I chuckled. "D-d-aaaaa." He squealed and laughed. "Ya. Dada. I'm dada." I smiled. I felt Thor's hands set onto my shoulders. "Can you say uncle Thor?" He asked. Silas looked up at him. "Thhaaaarrrrrrrrr." He babbled and made a cringed face. We all laughed. "That is actually kind of close. But it's an o, not an a." Thor rubbed his finger across Silas' cheek. 

I leaned back into his arms. "Where's Juniper, mother?" I asked, looking up at her. "She's currently with Hemdall. He really seems to entertain her." She said. I sighed and looked at Silas. "I love you." I told him. He babbled lightly. "I bub vu." 

I smiled. "Hey. He's trying to imitate you." Thor whispered. "He is! Such a smart boy. Soon you'll be able to do spells that daddy can do." I said and made a happy face. But Silas made a sad face like he didn't want to do that. 

"Oh. Poor child. I think you scared him." Thor said. I rolled my eyes. "Okay, handsome. Let's get you back to your sister." I said and walked out of the cell.