chapter eighteen

Thor's POV

"I do." I smiled. It was Loki and I's wedding today and it was the best day. Silas was our little ring barer and Juniper was our flower girl. Loki wore a white tux with a black tie and I wore a black tux with a white tie. We did not plan that.

"Do you, Loki Laufeyson, take Thor Odinson, as your husband?" Our mother asked. If we got married sooner, father would have married us. It was tradition. But he had died. So mother decided she would marry us. Loki smiled wide. "I do." He whispered. "Then you may kiss each other, my sons." She smiled at us.

I took him into my arms and kissed him passionately. All of Asgard clapped and cheered for us, except our children. Who I faintly heard say ew and start to giggle. "Daddy and papa are kissing! Gross!" Silas' voice giggled. 

I pulled away from Loki and looked at our children, who were behind him. "Yes. I'm kissing daddy. Do you have a problem with that?" I asked Silas, reaching down to pick him up and throw him in the air. He giggled until I tried to grab him but I didn't in time. Luckily Loki was fast enough to grab him before he hit the ground. "Thor. What did I tell you about throwing my son into the air like that?" He almost growled. "I told you would drop him one day and you almost did! On our wedding day." 

I shrugged. "I did not mean to." I said. He rolled his eyes and held Silas closer to him. "Enough with it." He told me before grabbing me by the jacket and giving me a peck before grabbing Juniper's hand and all four of us walked down the aisle as a family. 

THE END