chapter sixteen

Thor's POV

I took Loki down to the dungeons. I had asked which ones were guarding him when he was supposedly raped and became pregnant with the twins. Two of them came forward and said there were others but they had disappeared when I had asked for all of them to see me. Apparently they weren't prepared for the wrath I had unleashed on the two.

We came up to a cell with the two guards that were in the cell. I never learned their names because there are too many of them. But they were all beaten up and shaking. Because I hurt them as much as they hurt my brother. My love. All other than raping. I would never. 

"Thor." Loki whispered looking into the cell. "What did you do?" He asked looking at me. "I hurt these two just like they hurt you. I did everything except for.. you know." I said, looking back. He sighed. "You didn't need to do that." He whispered. "You could have just banished them like any other king." 

I shook my head no. "They deserve to be treated like you were." I said. He sighed. "You are truly an oaf." He said, walking up to the side of the cell and pressing the button. "Get out. Both of you." He almost growled. "Go to the gate and leave." They stumbled away from him and ran away and up the stairs. 

I went and grabbed him. He was shaking under my touch. "I'm sorry." I whispered against his neck. "I'm sorry, love." I kissed his neck. I turned him around and he was crying. "Hey. Hey." I said holding him close. It might have been too much for him to see them. I picked him up, and carried him out of the dungeons. 

I took him all they way up to where are bedrooms were and took him into my bedroom. "Do you want the twins?" I asked him, trying to calm him down. He shook his head no. "They're sleeping." He cried. 

I sighed, kissing his face. He paused his crying then started laughing. "Thor." He laughed, setting his hands on my chest. "Okay, okay. Stop. I'm feeling better now." He laughed. 

I pulled away from him and lightly smiled. "That is a good thing to hear." I whispered. He looked at me and kissed me. "You are an oaf. Truly." He told me. "I'm your oaf, though." I said. He nodded. "Yes. You are my oaf."