Chapter ten

The next day

Loki's POV

We got the twins cribs and set them in my room. 

There was a little cry that woke me up. I groaned, looking up at the digital clock next to me. It read 3:15am. 

I started to sit up, but my bedroom door already started to swing open and a half asleep Thor walked in. "Go back to bed." I told him, standing up. "They're my children." 

He shook his head. "It is fine." He said and grabbed Juniper, who I think was the one crying. "I'll stay up with her for awhile." He said and walked out of the bedroom and quietly closed the door. 

I sighed and walked over to the crib with the sleeping Silas. He had the blue skin of a Jotun. A frost giant. Hopefully one day I can teach him how to control it so he can look like the Midgardians here and it not go back and forth. 

His little eyes opened and looked up at me. "Hello, young Jotun." I whispered. But he truly wasn't fully Jotun. He is half Jotun and half Asgardian. Even though I didn't know who his and Juniper's real father was. 

I picked him up out of his crib. "One day, you'll be able to control it." I told him, even if he didn't understand me yet. He blinked at me. "You'll understand one day. Just know daddy is just like you." I whispered, knowing my skin turned blue and my eyes turned red. 

Eventually my skin turned back to the normal pale and my eyes went back to the normal blue. Seconds later, he did the same. His tan colored skin like his sister showing and my blue eyes. I smiled. "You're getting the hang of it." 

I rocked him back to sleep and set him down before leaving my bedroom and into the living room. Thor was sitting on the couch with Juniper in his arms. He was feeding her while watching the tv. "Was she just hungry?" I ask, sitting next to him. He nodded. 

"You'd be a good father, one day, Thor." I told him, setting my head on his shoulder. "I will help you father your babies." He told me. "I don't care if they're from someone else." He told me. "I did sign their birth certificates because they needed a father's signature." 

I chucked. "There's still a process you need to go through. Called adoption." I sighed, rubbing Juniper's head. She had black stubble on the top of her head. Silas didn't have hair yet. She sucked on the bottle tip as she looked up at me. 

She finished the bottle and Thor lifted it away from her. "Here. I'll burp her if you go clean that." I said, grabbing her from him, grabbing a rag from the couch arm and slinging it over my shoulder before holding her in the arm with the rag and lightly tapping her back with the other. 

After a few minutes, and several burps later, I stopped. "Feel better?" I ask. She made a little content noise. 

She yawned and started to fall asleep. So I took her back to my bedroom, changed her diaper, and set her back into her crib after falling asleep. I was going to go back to bed but I didn't feel tired anymore so I went back to the living room to see Thor sitting down again and watching TV. 

"Thor?" I asked. He looked up at me. "Yeah?" He asked. "We need to talk. About us." I sighed and sat down. "What about?" He asked, turning the TV off. "What are we?" I ask, not looking at him. "I get we are brothers, but.. You've been trying to be couple like.. acting like a father to the twins instead of an uncle.." 

He grabbed my hand. "We are whatever we chose to be." He tells me. I look at him. "Which is.. What, Thor?" I asked. He shrugged. "Well what do you want?" 

I shrugged and looked away. "I don't know." I bit my lip.

I felt Thor's hand wrap around my chin and forced me to look at him. "Just tell me what you are feeling. What you want, and I'll give you it." He whispered. Tears streamed down my cheeks. "I just want to be loved for who I am and not who I try to be."

He pulled me into him. "I already do." He whispered and kissed my lips. He pulled away. "I do not care if we never get to go back home. I do not care if I dont become king of Asgard. I have you and the twins. I do not care if they call me uncle or if they call me dad. Because I know they are not my own. But as long as I have you three, and you being yourself, I will always love you Loki Laufeyson."

He kissed me again through my tears. Best night ever.