Chapter 19

Its been a few days since Chris was at my house. He's been checking on me and been wanting me to stay a his place or even stay at my house. I didn't want to rush things so I just told him we may give it a chance after we got to know each other better.

We did notify the police that Raphael showed up at my house and there has been a police going through passing by, but no signs of him.

It was Wednesday and I told the girls if they would go help me pick out a dress for Cindy's wedding and for my fathers birthday. I met her two days ago, Gracie and Jessica invited her to eat dinner at my house Monday night. As for my fathers birthday, my mother was planning to have his birthday in our country house that's about an hour from the city.

I was in the office when I received a message from Jessica that they would be waiting for me at my house.  It was almost four and I decided to leave the office. I was too tired and since I woke up sick this morning I couldn't work like this. I've been so nauseous and I couldn't even eat breakfast or lunch.

I had told my new assistant Mary to cancel anything I had planned for tomorrow because I was going to the doctors early morning. I called the girls and told them I was headed to my house if they wanted to show up early.
I got home and made something to eat, yet feeling more nauseous I still finished cooking and I heard the door bell so I went towards the door.

"Oh my god, are you okay Lily? You look sick!"

"I'm fine, just a stomach virus." I told Jessica

"Well hopefully, it passes soon."

"Yes! Where's Gracie's?"

"She should be here in a few she had messaged me earlier about giving us a surprise."

"Yeah she messaged me too."

"I wonder what's the surprise."

"I also have something to tell you guys."

"Omg, girl go ahead and spill!"

We heard the door and I went to check if it was Gracie and it was.

"Lily, sis you okay?"

"Yeah just a sick."

"If I were you I would go check that out."

"Yeah I am tomorrow morning."

"Okay, since Gracie is here. Go ahead and spill  you both."

"Okay, well as you guys we've been wanting to open a children's house. And know I am going to open it next month."

"Congrats"

Gracie, has always cared for children and her dream was to open a children's house. She was so good with children. My niece Amy even loves being around her.  Gracie is going to be a great mom when the time comes!

"Gracie, Lilian also has something to tell us!"

"Go ahead tell us!"

"I decided to take a chance and get to know Chris."

"Omg yay! For once you listen!"

We left to a dress shop after we ate and I was too tired so I just picked out a dress that both girls liked I was to tired to argue with them and wanted to sleep in my bed. After the girls dropped me off at my house I heard the door bell and I wondered who it was I wasn't expecting anyone.

"Lilian, babe why didn't you tell me you were sick."

"Chris, I'm fine. I think it's just a virus."

He kissed me and in pushed him back.

"Chris, I don't want you to get sick."

"Who said I was going to get sick?"

He carried me to the living room and placed me on his lap.
"I missed having you like this."

"It's only been a few days."

"Yes I know and not being able to see you or kiss you drives me crazy."

I looked at Chris and indeed I was lucky to have him. These past few days he's been really sweet and checking up on me.

"Did you get the invitation for my fathers birthday?"

"Yes I did, would you like to be my date."

Chris started getting close to my face and I responded "sorry, I already have a date."

"Hmm, I wonder who that lucky guy is?"

"I wonder so."

We ended up kissing and going towards my room.

"No Chris, I'm sick I don't want to get you sick."

"Babe, it's fine. I'm not going to get sick."

Chris ended spending the night at my house and I didn't get a chance to go to doctors since he decided to take me out.

******
It was now Saturday Cindy's wedding and I haven't felt any better. The girls ended staying at my house to get ready. When I woke up I urged straight towards the restroom and threw up.

"Lily, are you sure your sick? It's been almost a week and you haven't improved?"

"Yeah, It just a stomach virus." I told Gracie

"Well, it sure doesn't look like it? When's the last time you've your period?" Jessica asked

"Oh my god!"

"Your joking, you guys didn't use protection!!"
Says Jessica

"Hush Jessica, let her think?

"I don't remember."

Gracie went to the store and bought  three pregnancy test. Jessica and I made some breakfast while Gracie got back I was to anxious and hoping it would just be a false alarm. Gracie got back and I rushed towards the bathroom to get them done. Few minutes past by I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw all three.