Chapter 5

I woke up shaking and sweating like most days. The memories of my time at the lab still haunting me. I quickly shook them out of my head and walked into the bathroom taking a quick shower.

Once I was done I grabbed some yoga pants and a blue tank top and for my last touch, I added my combat boots on. Once I had everything one I headed out and to the training room. I liked to go there when I woke up and started working out and practicing. Sometimes Nat would come and join me but most of the time it was just me by myself.

As I was walking down the hall I stopped at the lab and saw the Avengers in there. I stopped and was about to go in when I noticed that they were fighting. I froze trying to think what they could possibly be fighting about. I had seen them fight before and a lot of the time it had to do with me or something like that. I never liked getting involved in their fights because they always made me upset or caused someone to get upset and leave. I wasn't going to get involved in something between them again, or at least not right now, so I continued on pretending that I hadn't seen them in there and that I was only going to work out.

I finally made it to the training room. As usual, there weren't many people there, maybe four to five. Regardless I walked in and started to exercise. I stretched and then started to run a little. It was a large room so there was enough room for me to run around in several laps.

After I had run about 3 miles I started to lift some weights. They weren't too heavy but that was only because I had super strength. I'm sure to most people they would be extremely heavy. After a while, I got tired of exercising so I moved over to the side of the room and sat down on the ground. I closed my eyes and just took a break breathing in and out as I thought about my life.

The images of the doctor, who used to experiment on me came through my head. They flew through my mind causing me to become angry. I felt my face turn red and my eyes squint in anger. I opened my eyes standing up looking around for something I could take my anger out on. I noticed the punching bag in the side of the room and moved over to it. I started to punch it taking all of my anger out. I punched it over and over punching several holes in them the sand spilling everywhere but ti didn't matter all that mattered was that I got my anger out. I knew what happened when I got angry and I hated blowing up at my friends they didn't deserve that, that is why I needed my angry to go away here and now.

I went to punch the bag again but before my hand made contact with it I was sent flying onto the ground.

I jumped up and ran to the window. I looked out and saw that the whole ship was falling. I ran out of the room and saw everyone running everywhere. Then I heard something that made my heart fall. It was the Hulk. "Please no," I whispered to myself before running to the sound.

When I got there I saw Bruse on the ground turning green and Nat's leg stuck under a pipe. I started to walk over and I saw Nat say something to Bruse which caused him to fully Hulk out.

At that moment she had gotten her leg out and ran off with the Hulk following her. I ran after them hoping that nothing would happen. By the time I caught up with them Nat had gone through a bunch of pipes and the Hulk couldn't fit. I saw him trying to get through and he started to break the pipes to do it.

I wouldn't let him to Nat. He wouldn't get anywhere close.

"Hey, big guy," I called out to him

"Eva! Don't!" Nat screamed at me

"Get yourself out of here!" I called out before running away with a huge green monster following me. This was the first time that I had actually seen Bruce and to be honest it terrified me. I don't care if the rest of my friends thought I was insane but at least they would be safe and out of harm.