Chapter 6

I felt a cold sensation in my body waking me up. My eyes opened to an unfamiliar room in an unfamiliar place. I pulled off the black covers and climbed out of the bed.

The room was very large and had both a desk and bookshelves. There was also the bedroom and a bathroom all attached. I was in awe of the huge room. I noticed two huge doors with elegant designs on them. I made my way to the door and tried to open it but it didn't budge.

I noticed another door on my right. It was smaller and a dark brown. I walked over to it and opened it. Inside was a large walk-in closet. All the clothes inside were a shade of green, black or gold. Some of them were very pretty and other ones of them not so much. I looked down at my clothes and noticed that they were torn and bloody.

I searched a little longer in the closet and found some nice clothes. Taking them to the bathroom I changed my clothes. As I was changing I noticed a mark on my chest. It looked like a spiral above my heart and it gave off a light blue tint.

I quickly change into my clothes. A dark green tank top with black leather and a pair of black combat boots. As I was looking at the mark still on my chest I noticed a jewelry box on the counter. I opened to see a buttload of gold jewelry. Out of the box, I grabbed a gold necklace that had a heart on the end and a pair of matching earrings.

Once I had finished getting ready and dressed I left the bathroom and went to the desk. I sat in the black spinny chair and then spun around a few times. I noticed two drawers on the desk and opened them.

The first one opened to reveal a bunch of pens and paper and that kind of stuff. The second one of the other hand didn't open no matter how much I pulled on it.

Leaning back in the chair I thought about sometime I could do to open it but so far nothing came to mind. Then like a lightbulb above my head I got an idea.

I knew I could do some crazy things so I would see if I had anything else that I could do. The first things I tried to do was open the drawer with telekinesis but nothing. I then tried to use magic to open it but nothing I also found out that I don't know any spells that would actually help me. The last things that I tried to do were turn into something, anything.

I thought about an animal or bug that would let me fight in there, maybe a fly or a ladybug. I thought about a fly as I had seen so many of them in my time at the lab. They loved coming because of all the blood. I thought about all of the parts of them and what they looked like.

I felt a burning pain in my body. It was a burning pain that made her feel as if she had been thrown into a pot of fire. I crumbled onto the ground my hand covering my heart as I was being tortured by this pain.

After what seemed like an eternity the pain subdued. It no longer felt like I was dying instead it was just a dull throbbing. I slowly opened my eyes seeing everything in a different way. Everything was huge as if the room had grown.

Wait! Did I shrink?

I looked down at myself but found it impossible to do so. I tried to lift my hand so that I could see it but yet again I couldn't. I could move my hands and legs but I couldn't see them at all. What was going on?

I froze realizing what had happened. I had turned into a fly. It worked I was able to change into something else. How many of these powers did I have and how many did I still have to figure out I had? I couldn't believe that I had so many of them.

I focused on what I wanted to do so I moved over to the keyhole and went through it. There was a lot of dust inside and it was very dark. I keep moving inside until I felt something. It was a piece of metal, maybe the key. I tried grabbing it but I was unable to do so with my tinny little legs.
The key was the only way that I would be able to open the drawer so I needed to find a way to get it out of there. Then it struck me, I could change into something else that would be able to pick it up. Maybe a rat, no that would be too big, oh maybe a mouse instead they are much smaller.