Chapter 7

I woke up to an unnatural silence. There was no noise at all. I sat up in my bed noticing a letter resting on my nightstand. The note was off-white and crinkled. I picked it up feeling the rough paper in my hands.
The note had no wax seal or an envelope so I just pulled open the paper.

Dear Eva,

When you read this it will probably be too late. Thanos knows that I am no longer under his control. He was the one making me take over the earth. He wanted it for himself and was using me to get it. He is too strong for me and I will most likely be under his control once again and this time I may not be able to break out of it. He has the attack ready and it will begin tomorrow.

I wanted to warn you before he had me under his control so please try to escape before he gets you. I am so sorry that I couldn't do more for you or save you from myself. I wish for you to know that I truly love you and wished that things would've been different so we could have been together. I wish that we had more time together but I guess things don't work out for me.

I'm sorry again, goodbye.

                                     Yours truly,
                                              Loki

I read through the note again hoping that this wasn't real and there was an I'm joking in there somewhere but each time I was disappointed when I didn't find one.

My eyes stopped on the 'I love you.' Tears falling from my eyes and onto the paper. We had just learned that we loved each other and it was already taken away from me. Why did everything in my life always get taken away from me? First, it was my mother, then my freedom. Now it was the man I loved. What have I done to deserve all of this? Why is happening to me?

I clutched the note to my chest and laid down on the bed. Tears still dripping from my face. I was now sobbing as well. I couldn't take this. It felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest.

I don't know how long I was laid there crying my heart out but when my tears finally stopped flowing I slowly sat up. My chest hurt along with my head, and heart. I felt like someone had ripped out my heart and I had no control to get it back and that it would never be back.

I stood up making my way to the bathroom to clean myself up and get ready for the great battle today. I was ready to stop this and destroy Thanos from stealing my love away from me.

My eyes were puffy and red. My face still wet from the tears, but I was ready to go through my day and take down whatever comes.

I brushed my hair, and teeth and then I headed to the closet. I grabbed a pair of black leggings, a black tank top, and a dark green leather jacket. I put them all on and then on the ground I spotted a pair of black combat boots that were embellished with golden spikes. I hid the spear in my boot and them and placed my ring on my finger. As I finished up getting ready to leave the closet I heard the door open. I froze knowing it was Loki. I slowly walked out of the closet to see Loki standing in the doorway staring straight at me. His blue eyes ruining my day. He was right Thanos was going to be in control again.

I walked over toward him and stopped a good distance away.

"Hey, Loki."

"Good morning Tidal. I need you to do me a favor," he said smirking at me.

"What would that be?"

"I need you to help me destroy the earth."

"Why would I ever do something like that?"