Twenty Five

One month later...

"How can someone be so fucking cute?" Caitlyn smiled into the FaceTime call. "I'm in love with you aw."

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" David walks over angry.

"Why do you care?" Caitlyn laughs. "Call you back cutie." Caitlyn smiled and then hung up.

"What other guy are you talking to?" David crossed his arms. Caitlyn burst into laughter.

"My baby sister." Caitlyn stared at him as he went red.

"Oh." He mumbled.

"I can see your lack of trust in me." Caitlyn crossed her arms. "Look how the tables turned." She laughed.

"I'm sorry." He whined and went to hug her.

"You are so lucky I'm so obsessed with you or else I wouldn't forgive you." Caitlyn kissed him and completed the hug.

Caitlyn's phone was going off multiple times throughout the hug. "Caitlyn you do not have that many friends." He says with a smirk.

"You're right I don't but the ones I do have talk a lot." Caitlyn checks her phone and mutes the groupchat. She also checked her messages.

Over time she became incredibly close to Jason. He gave the best advice whenever there was a problem with David. That's who most of the messages were from. The other was a huge ass groupchat.

Kristen
hey

Liza
hey

Erin
hey

Alex
hey

Josh
hi

Zane
JOSH U RUINED it.

Heath
lets beat his ass.

Matt
hola señors

Gabbie
ima señORA

Carly
^^

Liza
ill be a boy or girl idc

Scotty
liza ur a boy

Toddy
SCotty. don't make her cry.

Matt
sorry to the girls i offended

Dom
i offend girls all the time ur fine

Scotty
bot something to brag about...

Kristen
not*

Jason
u annoying ass kids

Corinna
pet names 😍😍🥰🤠

Brandon
all of u stfu

Caitlyn
for once brandon is right...