Seven

"What's your name or should I just call you babe?" The guy gripped onto Caitlyn's thigh and she looked around. David wasn't looking so she pushed him away.

"My name is Caitlyn. Nothing other than Caitlyn." She states and he winked.

"Let's go have some fun, Caitlyn." He grabbed her hand and took her into a bedroom. She soon realized this wasn't a good idea.

"Dude no, I have no interest in sleeping with you. I only talked to you to make a guy jealous." Caitlyn backed up and away from the bed and threw her hands up in surrender.

"Don't fuck with me like that." He crossed his arms and she was worried he'd get violent. He was a little tipsy but not enough to not understand what he's doing.

"I'm," Caitlyn started but he cut her off.

"You could have told me, I thought I was gonna sleep with a hot girl. If you would have told me I would have helped." He rolled his eyes and raised his voice.

"I'm sorry." Caitlyn sighed and sat down on the bed.

"Sorry for being scary, I just really thought I was going to sleep with you so I took control." He mumbled next to her and Caitlyn just looked at him.

He's weird. She kept thinking as she really listened to what he said. "Who are we making jealous and what do I need to do?" He asked after a moment of silence. Caitlyn smirked at him and started talking.

Kristen walked around for five minutes and couldn't find Caitlyn. How was she supposed to convince Caitlyn to get along with David if she couldn't find Caitlyn?

Soon enough she saw Caitlyn and a guy emerge from a bedroom together. Kristen ran over towards David and distracted him so he wouldn't see them. It seemed to work.

"Gather around hoes, we playing some dirty truth or dare babies." Heath yelled out while standing on the pool table and everyone formed a circle in the living room.

"I'm going first y'all." Zane yelled out and everyone cheered. "Okay new girl, truth or dare?" Zane pointed his bottle towards Caitlyn and all eyes were on her. It's her first impression on this group, she can't come off as a pussy.

"Dare." She smiles and so did Zane.

"Twenty first photo on your camera roll. Show us." Zane yelled and everyone looked back at Caitlyn. Out of all the dares he could choose? Caitlyn was concerned.

She a scrolled all the way up and then counted twenty one down. She was shocked at the photo. It was an old photo of her and David in high school. "Um this is David and I as juniors." She exclaimed and showed the photo to everyone.

" She exclaimed and showed the photo to everyone