Iv'e been proven to always screw things up

Jonathan's P.O.V
He suddenly went limp, his face pale and his eyes glosssed over. I needed to help, I had to help, I got up from the ground, adrenaline coursing through every fiber of my being, I punched all three of them and caused the one holding Sherwin to let him go, I wasn't sure if he was still breathing but nonetheless I screamed, louder than I've ever screamed, I knew someone had to hear, they just had to. BOOM. I went unconscious. I woke up in the nurses office along with Sherwin. I could barely remember what had happened, the nurse told me all three of the bullies had been suspended, not expelled just suspended I tuned to Sherwin, he looks as if he's been awake long before me he turned toward me to." Thank you for t-trying to h-help me" he shyly said " no problem". And that sweet moment...was the last.

Sherwin's P.O.V

Months have passed since that incident with the bullies, Jonathan's and I haven't talked since, even though we have every period together. Lately he's been coming to school and looking, drained, his friends claim he's over worked and, his grandmother passed away, so totally understandable.

Three weeks later

Jonathan just....never seems happy anymore...I'm honestly worried about him....very worried

Two weeks later

It's official, some students leaked that Jonathan has been diagnosed with depression. He hasn't smiled in at least a month. His grades have even fallen behind...I feel so scared for him, I care for him. Do I- like Jonathan?? No. A boy can't like another boy....that's....wrong....isn't it???

Sorry for the incredibly short chapter I just wanted to create some drama >:3

Thank you so much for reading!! The first person to comment on my story PERIOD will be written into the next chapter!! I'll just need you to comment your thoughts and you name!! ( it can be fictional or whatever, I'll Just need a first name and I will make up the last name :3 remember, it can be fictional)!!

Thank you for taking a chance on me guys!!!!!