Odd Insecurites

Jonathan's P.O.V
Sherwin and me started to spend all our time together, we were best friends. And he was really helping me, after three months it was concluded I wasn't depressed anymore, and my family decided to throw a little "shindig".(Thanks for expanding my vocabulary Great Aunt Reagan!) to spread the news and it was supposed to only be family but my older brother Theo invited everyone of his friends as well...I didn't really mind. Me and Sherwin became inseparable not long after that...and when we weren't together we video chatted or texted.

Sherwin's P.O.V
Jonathan suggested I stay over and meet his family for once- I thought I wasn't going to get to because my mom dosent know him or his family, I mean she's said "Hi" while we were video chatting but surprisingly when I called her and put her on speaker it went a little something like this...
Me: Uh hi mom
Mom: Hi sweetie everything alright??
Me: Yes everything's fine; I was just wondering do I could stay over Jonathan's house tonight??
Mom: Oh that boy your always texting!!! Of course you two seem like great friends! Oh as long as his parents are ok with it.
Jonathan: oh yes they are perfectly fine with it Ms.Faye, would you like us to come by so Sherwin can pick us his stuff??
Mom: oh yes dear that would be wonderful!! Oh Sherwin what a polite young man!! You should have his confidence!
Me: Moooom your still on speaker!
Mom: oh yes, goodbye!
*click*

Me and Jon high fived and walked to my house.
As we walked in my mom flew at us and hugged Jon. I laughed, and so did Jon,
Then she hugged me, my mom has red hair like me, but she doesn't have freckles, she says I got those from my dad... that's the only thing she's ever told me about him, other than he left when I was two, she doesn't like taking about him, my mother isn't super skinny or big, she's just sort of in the middle, she loves to bake and people wonder how I'm her son sometimes because on holidays she makes an incredible amount of food and invites everyone yet I've just never been a big eater; and with the quality of food my mom makes even I think I should eat more. My mom always wears her hair up in a loose bun and she's always there for me and just always happy and I absolutely love her to pieces, her full name is Delora Ann Faye . I went upstairs while my mom talked to Jon for a bit. I hoped it would go well, but I'm quite confident she likes himself already.

Jonathan's P.O.V
I was introducing  my self to Ms.Faye, it wasn't that bad, she was asking me questions like: " so, what do your parents do for a living? How's school going? And it was going really great, until she said something like-"Hey, so tell me the truth, because Sherwin never tells me anything, does he have a girlfriend?" My eyes flew open and my jaw dropped- " W-why would you think that Ms.F-Faye??"
" Well Sherwins been acting kind of giddy, and always intensely happy...especially when a certain someone texts him, IM not sure who though he won't tell me. What do you think?". My mind went blank. Oh my god- he really could have a girlfriend- I guess I was supposed to be happy for him but instead....i wanted to cry and scream at the same time. Like I've been betrayed. I just muttered out a soft "I dunno" and marched off outside. I need some air, as I sat down in Sherwin's garden- I started to think out loud, but what I didn't notice- was that Sherwin was right behind me.

Sherwin's P.O.V
After I finished packing I heard mom and Jon talking downstairs- then my mom being my mom asked him if I had a girlfriend. I instantly blushed, hiding my self behind a wall- I have to control my emotions, do I really get that exited?? I really don't have a girlfriend just to be clear what I have is much more serious and terrifying. I heard Jon get... upset at the thought of that, he then went outside, I gave my mom my suitcase and went after him. But after what I would hear- none of us....would ever...be the same....

Yikes 751 words thanks for supporting me guys and as of December 14 2018 this has 51 views !!!