Someone Special(Christmas Chapter)

Jonathan's P.O.V
Today was Christmas Eve, and the neighborhood's Christmas party, after all that's happened the last thing I'm up for is a party.
But I was pretty much forced to go my mom spent all day looking for a Tux to make me look
"Like a real gentleman" and we were also hosting due to my successful parents huge house so I was dragged everywhere with my brother to everywhere you can imagine
Kroger, Walmart, Costco, EVERYWHERE
Not including the many trips back home to drop supplies off to My other mom who was cooking and decorating. My mom even had the courage to ask me "Jonathan? What do you want for Christmas??"
And it would have been an acceptable question except there was a certain song playing on the radio, by a certain Mariah Carey, yep you've guessed it. It was none other than "All I Want For Christmas Is You" (DONT you hate it when a certain song plays over and over again on the radio?? I don't cause it only happens for one time of the year)
I stared blankly at her until she noticed the radio and gasped slightly.
"Oh I'm sorry Jonathan, I know your hurting." And I just sighed.
"...hey Jonathan, want to get strawberry cupcakes??"
I laughed, she knew me too well. Ah cant she understand I just ant to be a moody teen?? "You know I do"
"Then it's settled"
So we went to my mom and I's favorite cupcake shop, " The Baked Beyond"
And ordered our usual two strawberry cupcakes with a strawberry frappe, but this time the reddish frosting just made me think of Sherwin all over again, I tried to enjoy it anyway.
But it wasn't as satisfying as it was in the past.
Why did I miss him so much? It wasn't fair.
But the real question was why was I suck a jack-ass???

UGHHHH. At least I know he's ok.

Sherwin's P.O.V
Tonight is the Neighborhood Christmas party
And I just want to stay home and sulk some more. But me and Aunt Danielle both  agreed it would be better if we went to try and be social and get our mind off things. So today we went shopping because it we decided it would be a good thing to bring the hosts a dessert ( we both love to bake) the address sounds familiar to me but I wouldn't know, we decided to make a holiday pie, with many different fruits, I'm very exited Aunt Danielle also bought us both Christmas sweaters and mine was loose like I liked it and it was green, I also would wear my grey scarf since I get sick very easily. We were actually having a great time listening to Christmas music while baking and singing along, Aunt Danielle is a great singer and I sort of am but I'm too scared to sing in front of anyone, and we made the best of our heartbreaks...

LaSt CHrIsTmAS I GAVe yoU mY HEart.....

aLl I WaNt FoR ChRistMas Is YOuUuUuu...

We weren't even singing at this point we were screaming, just letting it all out and laughing because at the end of both songs we had sore throats but it felt good, to just...scream.
We started on the crust for the pie,
"Aunt Danielle-"
"Oh shut up Sherwin, you've   known me long enough- call me Dany if it suits you"
And we giggled like the red head crazy's we were. She felt like my older sister so I guess it would make sense to call her Dany,
"ok so Dany, where did you learn to bake so well??"
"Well...I knew a girl who taught me how to bake, and we were the best of friends for the longest of time, and we opened up a bakery together. We even shared an apartment, but she had a very awful boyfriend that she disliked but her parents wanted them to be together and he didn't like the idea of her running a bakery so one day he took our savings and her along with them to who knows where,  leaving me bankrupt"

"What did you do??"

"I went to live with your mother, at the time she was pregnant with you and that was that. A year later I had my own apartment again and I received a letter, from her she says she had broken up with her boyfriend and was on her way back and we could re open our bakery and I was beyond exited, and at the peak of our busiest time, she left again, this time all on her own. Leaving me to run the bakery all alone and failing. Oh haha sorry here I am telling you my life's story, Let's get back to work shall we"
And she smiled a sad,sad smile, still not as sad as Jonathan's though.