chapter twenty seven

a/n : 478 reads! :* love you guys! let's try and get 500+

thanks to FutureMrsHoran17 for my 400th read and 60th vote :)

chapter twenty seven :

It was so nice, walking down the halls with Trent. The worst morning had turned into the best. Going from riding off of the back of the bus to holding hands with him.

Trent was honestly the best. Always there when I needed him. I looked back over at him as we walked. He looked peaceful, a wide smile plastered on his face. Ah, this is life. We were almost to my locker. I heard a scream and whipped my head around to see Garrett barreling towards us in a garbage can.

I screamed and body slammed Trent and I out of the way. Garrett went rolling down the hallway, his phone blaring "Ridin Dirty" as he screamed at the top of his lungs. I laughed. He sounded like a girl. I heard a moan from underneath me. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!!!" I exclaimed, getting up.

I grabbed Trent's hand and pulled him up. "Are you okay??" He straightened his back and stood up. "Dang, you're heavy." He smiled. "Thanks, though. I mean for saving me from a trash can." We both laughed. "Never thought I'd say that..."

++++++++++

Bzzt! Bzzt!

My phone vibrated twice in my pocket and I whipped it out to answer the text. I had specific vibrations set to figure out which was which in class. I hid it under my desk so Ms. Barnes wouldn't see.

good thing you got to school nice and safe on the bus

I read the text. 'Blocked Number' shone brightly on the screen. An unhappy look spread across my face.

oh, you know, i don't really classify skiing on ice in tennis shoes off of the back of the bus as 'safe'

I shot back, pissed. Who would sabotage me? My phone buzzed again and I looked back to my phone.

oh darling, you know, that wasn't even the best part!

Ugh.

Just ugh.

again, sweetie, your jeans look nice today ;)

I turned back to the class and tried to pay attention. My phone buzzed again. I was starting to get agitated.

trying to be a good girl, are we?

I glanced to the back of the room to see who else was on their phone, I knew they were in this room. I scanned the room looking for the culprit. I knew it was a guy, and they had to be holding some grudge or something on me.

I just started this school a few months ago, though?! I hadn't done anything. I turned back to the teacher, so it looked like I was paying attention. She droned on and on about quadratic functions.

I couldn't figure out who would want to do bad things to me! The bell rang and I messily threw everything in my binder and stood up from my chair. I started towards the door.

A hand patted my upper back.

"Hello, sweetie." The mocking voice whispered.

A smirk formed on his lips and I gasped.

a/n hehehe

&

shake it off by tay swift is life