⠀⠀𝟬𝟲. ❛ MONSTER AMONG MEN ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆𝒏 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆𝒏 ❜

chapter no. 006!

 006!

     THE NUMBER OF TESTS PIPER LITA TOOK ALL THROUGH HER ACADEMIC YEARS WAS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE ONES THAT TEAM FLASH WAS RUNNING HER THROUGH. Caitlin wanted to analyze her DNA and find out how the purple speedster was faster than any other speedster they had encountered. While she did that, Cisco, Harry, and Barry wanted to run her through some more tests to see her different abilities and if she had powers aside from speed, which she did.

     "All right, so the goal is for you to dodge all of the drones while you make your way down to the end of the runway," Cisco announced through the comms, and Piper nodded, her eyes trained on the runway that Barry had tested his abilities on over a year ago. Her feet rested on the opposite end where the three men stood next to the S.T.A.R. Labs trailer, ready for the fun to begin. "Go!"

     The event played out to the three scientists in five seconds, but it felt like an eternity that had been crafted specifically for Piper.

     In her mind, she could hear the words of Miles Warren, one of her team members back home, screaming, "Run, Piper, run!"

     And so, she did.

     She bolted like the winter breeze colliding into inanimate objects and crashing waves hitting the shoreline, like eagles soaring across indigo skies and a herd of cheetahs racing through verdant meadows.

     Her long, scarlet hair whipped back as she dodged the bullets pelting from the six drones heading her way. Her hands glowed, allowing herself to lose slight control, purple lightning emitting from them. She looked up and jumped into the air, grabbing onto the first and second drones with both of her hands. They both burst at the sudden strike of lightning.