Chapter 55

Warning, the follow chapter contains some material that may not be appropriate for some readers.

"Nice and clean. My beautiful, beautiful boy." Elsie cooed, wrapping Jason in a towel and turned away from the sink, only to come face to face with Jeremiah.

Relaxing, Elsie laughed nervously, letting out a relieved breath. "Jeremiah you scared me."

The younger Valeska let a small smile cross his face.

  "You frighten easily." His eyes trailed down to Jason, who was wrapped in a yellow towel with a duck-shaped covering on his head.

   The young mother step-sided Jeremiah, struggling to grab a clean diaper.

"May I?" He held out his hands, he preferred touching the child when he was freshly bathed, free from the germs Jerome no doubt covered him in.

"Sure, thanks." She carefully handed her son to his uncle who held with ease.

Jeremiah learned things quickly.

Leading Jeremiah into the nursery (Jason didn't sleep there yet, he was still too young to be alone) Elsie prepared his changing table.

   Grabbing a clean onesie Elsie accepted the child and laid him on the table, powdering him and moisturizing him.

"Jerome said you would be up here." Jeremiah spoke suddenly.

"Yeah, I was wondering why you were in my bathroom." Elsie nodded playfully.

   "I wanted to invite you over for a dinner. I've recently acquired a previously unknown Michael Angelo original and I've yet to unveil it." There was a trace of excitement in Jeremiah's voice and Elsie felt her own excitement grow.

"That's amazing, sure. But are you sure Jerome's okay with me going to see you alone?" She asked, dressing Jason.

"Macy will be in attendance too," Jeremiah reassured and Elsie smiled.

"Than it would be my distinct pleasure." She turned to face him, noticing on his eyes fell down to he chest, staring at it with a look that she couldn't describe (Lust ...Turned on?).

Furrowing her brows, her own eyes traveled downwards and she gasped.

  Her milk had leaked through her bra and her nipples were apparent through the grey tank top.

Quickly grabbing Jason's discarded towel, she covered her chest, glancing back up at Jeremiah who's face was masked with indifference.

"I will see you tomorrow evening. Five o clock." He nodded before turning on his heel and quickly left the room.

Elsie stood there, unable to understand what exactly had happened.

"Should I still go?" She asked Macy later that day, both women in the kitchen, Macy nursing a glass of red wine while Elsie had sparkling water.

"Hell yeah. Trust me, he won't look at you while I'm there," Elsie relaxed at Macy's words "I mean, I'm practically a goddess and he isn't immune to all of this." She gestured to her for build and Elsie rolled her eyes.

"Macy...."

"Seriously though, he won't try anything. I won't leave you guys alone. And if he does try something, I'll kick his sexy little ass." She raised her glass and Elsie copied, the two glasses touching with an audible clink.