Chapter 105

Note: I HIGHLY suggest playing the song above when reading this chapter as its key to the scene. 😊😉

   Past memory prior to Jerome's second "return" (aka. Before Jeremiah got gassed)

  Elsie's eyes trailed over the titles left the multiple CD's along Jeremiah's wall. Bruce had left five minutes prior, Alfred having come for the young billionaire.

  Not ready to leave herself, Elsie spotted a familiar title and pulling it out, she gave an amused giggle.

  Jeremiah, occupied with working on the generator, didn't seem to notice her laughter. The redhead had been working none stop on the generator since Bruce offered the grant.

At this point he had slipped off his jacket and onto west his vest and tie, his sleeves rolled to his elbows as he worked, occasionally pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

  Walking over to the sound system installed in one wall, Elsie slipped the CD in, skipping to a particular track, her smile widening one the instrumental opening began.

  "I can't believe you have this CD." She spoke, walking over to the red haired male who finally lifted his gaze from his work.

"My adopted mother loves the movie and made me watch it with her over and over." He grimaced and she smirked, nodding.

"Mmm. So, aren't you going to ask?" She raised an eyebrow and Jeremiah's head tilted slightly.

  Rolling her eyes, Elsie moved close so they were chest to chest, she rested one hand on his broad shoulder and the other took his.

"I don't plan to lead, so I hope your rich parents insured you took dance lessons." She smiled sweetly, and yet a little coyly.

Blinking out his stupor, Jeremiah straightened their frame and began leading her around the rather spacious room.

  When macumba rhythm starts to play, dance with me, make me sway.

Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore, hold me close, sway me more....

"You are an excellent dancer." Jeremiah commented, as he spun her out before tugging her tightly against his form, their bodies moving as one.

"After my mother realized I wouldn't be becoming a musician, she began rumba lessons at age 10." Elsie blushed as she raised her leg above Jeremiah's shoulder, but his expression betrayed nothing.

  Like a flower bending in the breeze, bend with me, sway with me....

  When we dance you have a way with me, stay with me, sway with me....

  Jeremiah twirled Elsie, their movements in sync, both having been trained well in their lessons.

  What started out playful, quickly moved into something more passionate, focused as both began to move as one.

Other dancers may be on the floor,

   But my eyes will see only you....

  Only you have that magic technique...
When we sway, I go weak

     I go so weak!

   Jeremiah dipped Elsie sharply, her thigh locked on his hip, both their gazes intense before he drew her up and they began moving again.

I can hear the sound of violins,

  Long before,  it begins.....

Make me thrill as only you know how...

  So very smooth, sway me now..

  Mi amore....

  Sway me, make me, thrill me, hold me, bend me, please me... you have a way with me....

  The song moved to its instrumental corpus and by this point, Elsie's feet were moving on their own accord, her heart hammered in her chest as Jeremiah locked her back to his chest.

  His hand trailed down her chest to lock at her wait before he spun her out and pulled her back.

  Other dancers may be on the floor,

   But my eyes will see only you....

  Only you have that magic technique...
When we sway, I go weak...

  can hear the sound of violins,

  Long before,  it begins.....

Make me thrill as only you know how...

  So very smooth, sway me now..

   They moved again and Jeremiah ended the dance with another sharp dip, one hand in her lower back, the other on her upper thigh, their faces only meters apart.

Elsie pushed Jeremiah's glasses back up his face, her eyes flickering from his mouth back to his eyes before both slowly began to lean in.....

Only to be interrupted  as the steel door slid open and Ecco walked in, pausing at the sight of the two in a raised eyebrow worthy position.

"Thanks for the lesson." Elsie coughed and Jeremiah released his hold on her leg, and straightened his tie while Elsie adjusted her skirt that had hiked up their flurry of movements.

"Of course. Yes Ecco?" Jeremiah nodded, and Elsie could see the light pink dusting his cheeks as he turned his attention to his assistant.

"Elsie's car service is waiting outside for her." The blonde explained and Elsie nodded, turning to face Jeremiah.

"Thanks again for the ...... dance lesson." She have a tiny shy smile that Jeremiah returned.

"Anytime." He tensed when she reached forward to hug him goodbye but relaxed after a moment, wrapping an arm around her before allowing her to slip from his arms reluctantly.

   Ecco turned, ready to lead Elsie out as custom, and the dark haired girl glanced back at Jeremiah before the door slid shut, his breathing still hard from the fast paced dancing.

It was only after she was inside of the car and defining away did she realize that her own chest was heaving, and not from tiredness.

Make me thrill as only you know how...

  So very smooth, sway me now.....

So I wanted to give a little more background to this attraction between Miah and Elsie because I want you guys to see how far and deep the attraction has stemmed from. I think it helps build the story and the chapters. 😊

Growing up, I did musical theatre and jazz lessons since I was little up until I moved. Dance has always been special to me and it is a form of expression.

(Personally I don't think anything is as respectfully intimate as dance. It can be seductive, sexual and passionate once you find your partner.)